MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Material and Applied Sciences|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- Brenner H., “The diffusion model of longitudinal mixing in beds of finite length, Numerical values”, Chemical Engineering Science, 17 , pp.229-243, (1962) [CrossRef]
- Grah L.E., “Displacement washing of packed beds of cellulose fibers, part-1: Mathematical model,
- Kukreja V. K., “Modeling of washing of brown stock on rotary vacuum washer ”, PhD. Thesis, University of Roorkee, Roorkee, India, (1996)
- Kumar Mukesh, “Mathematical modeling of pulp washing systems and solutions”, PhD. Thesis, Indian institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee, India, (2002)
- Kumar Deepak, Kumar Vivek, Singh V.P, “Numerical Solution of Brown Stock Washer Problems in Paper Industry”, 11th Punjab Science Congress, Thapar University Patiala, India, Feb. 7-9, (2008)
- Lee P.F., “Optimizing the displacement washing of pads of wood pulp fibres”, Tappi J., 62 (9), pp.75-78, (1979)
- Lapidus L. and Amundson N.R., “Mathematics of Adsorption in beds, part-vi: The effect of longitudinal diffusion in ion exchange and chromatographic columns”, J. of Physical Chemistry, 56, pp.984-988, (1952) [CrossRef]
- Pellett G. L., “Longitudinal dispersion, intra particle diffusion and liquid-phase mass transfer during flow through multi particle systems”, Tappi J., 49(2), pp.75-82, (1966)
- Pekkanen M. and Norden H. V., “Review of pulp washing models”, Paperija Puu, 67(11), pp.689-696, (1985)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.