MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Material and Applied Sciences|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- Harima Y., Tanaka S., Sakamoto Y. & Hirayama H. 1990. Development of New Gamma-Ray Buildup Factor and Application to Shielding Calculations, Nucl. Sc. & Tech., 74-84. [Google Scholar]
- Shimizu A. & Hirayama H. 2003, Calculation of gamma-ray buildup factors up to depths of 100 mfp by the method of invariant embedding. Improved treatment of bremsstrahlung. Nucl. Sci. & Eng. 40, 192-200. [Google Scholar]
- Shimizu A. 2002, Calculations of gamma-ray buildup factors up to depth of 100 mfp by the method of invariant embedding . Nucl. Sc. & Tech. 39, 477-486. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- American National Standard, ANSI/ANS - 6.4.3. (1991). [Google Scholar]
- Berger, M.J., Hubbell, J.H., 1987. N B S I R87-3597: Photon Cross Sections on A Personal Computer.National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, MD. [Google Scholar]
- Harima Y. ,1993 An historical review and current status of buildup factor calculations and applications. Radiat. Phy. Chem. 41, 631-672 [Google Scholar]
- Hirayama H. & Shin K., 1998 Application of the EGS4 Monte Carlo code to a study of multilayer gamma-ray exposure buildup factors of up to 40 mfp. J. Nucl. Sci. Technol. 35, 816-829 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sidhu G.S., Singh P.S. & Mudahar G.S., 1999 Energy absorption buildup factor studies in biological samples. Radiat. Protect. Dosim. 86, 207-216. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shimizu A., Onda T. and Sakamato Y., 2004, Calculation of Gamma-Ray Buildup Factors up to Depths of 100 mfp by the Method of Invariant Embedding, (III), . Nucl. Sc. & Tech, 41, 413-424 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Trots K. , Smuc T. & Pevec D. 2007, Support vector regression model for the estimation of gamma ray build up factors for multi-layer shields. Annal. Nucl. Energy. 34, 939-952. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Singh P.S., Singh T. and Kaur P. ,2008, Variation of energy absorption build up factors with incident photon energy and penetration depth for some commonly used solvents. Annal. Nucl. Energy, 35, 1093-1097 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Singh T., Kumar N., Singh P.S. , 2008, Chemical composition dependence of exposure buildup factors for some polymers, Annal. Nucl. Energy, 36, 114-120 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.