MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Food & Agriculture Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- X.L. Ding, J.X. Zheng. Steamed bread and noodles in China. In D. J. Martin, & C. W. Wrigley (Eds.), Proceedings conference cereals international (pp. 35- 40). Melbourne: Royal Australian Chemistry Institute (1991)
- S.N. Shin, S.K. Kim, Properties of instant noodle flours produced in Korea. Cereal Foods World, 48, 310-314. (2003)
- G.B. Crosbie, The relationship between starch swelling properties, paste viscosity and boiled noodle quality in wheat flours. J. Cereal Sci. 13(2), 145–150 (1991) [CrossRef]
- G. Hou, Oriental noodles. Adv. Food Nutri. Res. 43, 143-193 (2001)
- J. Kruger, R. Matsuo, J. Dick. Pasta and Noodle Technology. American Association of Cereal Chemistry, St Paul, MN (1996)
- H.J. Chung, Q. Liu, S.T. Lim. Texture and in vitro digestibility of white rice cooked with hydrocolloids. Cereal Chem. 84, 246-249 (2007) [CrossRef]
- E.I. Yaseen, T.J. Herald, F.M. Aramouni, S. Alavi. Rheological properties of selected gum solutions. Food Res. Inter. 38, 111-119 (2005) [CrossRef]
- K.S. Lim, I.K. Hwang. Effects of hydrocolloids on wheat flour rheology. J. Kor. Socie. Food Sci. Nutri. 15, 203-209 (1999)
- M. Majeed, M.A. Khan, A. Bashir, A. Hussain. Nutritional Value and Oil Content of Indian Horse-Chestnut Seed. Global J. Sci. Front. Res. 10(4), 17 (2010)
- S.I. Rafiq, S. Singh, D.C. Saxena. Physical, physicochemical and anti-nutritional properties of Horse Chestnut (Aesculus indica) seed. Food Measure. DOI 10.1007/s11694-016-9307-2. (2016).
- J. Yoo, Y. Kim, S.H. Yoo, G.E. Inglett, S. Lee. Reduction of rutin loss in buckwheat noodles and their physicochemical characterisation. Food Chem. 132, 2107-2111 (2012) [CrossRef]
- S. Lee, I.Y. Bae, J.H. Jung, K.I. Jang, Y.O. Kim, H.G. Lee. Physicochemical, textural and noodle-making properties of wheat dough containing alginate. J. Texture Stud. 39 (4), 393-404 (2008) [CrossRef]
- F.C.F. Galvez, A.V.A. Resurreccion. Reliability of the focus group technique in determining the quality characteristics of mung bean noodles. J. Senso. Stud. 7, 315 (1992) [CrossRef]
- G.B. Crosbie, W.J. Lambe, H. Tsutsui, R.F. Gilmour. Further evaluation of the flour swelling volume test for identifying wheats potentially suitable for Japanese noodles. J. Cereal Sci. 15, 271-280 (1992) [CrossRef]
- D.M. Miskelly, H.J. Moss. Flour quality requirement for Chinese noodle manufacture. J. Cereal Sci. 3, 379 (1985) [CrossRef]
- B.K. Dadzie, J.E. Orchard. Routine Post-Harvest Screening of Banana/Plantain Hybrids: Criteria and Methods. Inibap Technical Guidelines (1997)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.