MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Information Systems & Computer Science Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- C. E. Perkins, E. M. Royer and S. R. Das, Ad Hoc On-Demand Distance Vector (AODV) Routing, In Proceedings of IEEE Workshop on Mobile Computing Systems and Applications, pp. 90-100, Feb. (1999).
- Gurpreet Singh, Neeraj Kumar and Anil Kumar Verma, OANTALG: An Orientation Based Ant Colony Algorithm for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks, Wireless Personal Communication, Springer Science, Volume 77, Number 3, pp. 1859-1884, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Avinash Giri, Jitendra Prithviraj and Ashok Verma, Analysis of DHT Based Multi-Path Routing Protocol with Other Routing Protocols in MANETS, International Journal of Engineering Science and Innovative Technology (IJESIT), Volume 1, pp. 91-96, (2012).
- Ducatelle, F., Caro, G. D., and Gambardella, L. M., Ant agents for hybrid multipath routing in mobile ad hoc networks, In the proceedings of second annual conference on wireless on-demand network systems and services, 2005. (WONS 2005), Manno-Lugano, Switzerland , pp. 44–53, (2005).
- Amanpreet Kaur, V. S. Dhaka and Gurpreet Singh, Voyaging Through Various Ant Based Routing Algorithms For MANETs, International Journal of Advanced Technology in Engineering & Science, Volume 3, Number 1, Pages 468-480, September 2015.
- Kumar, G. V., Reddyr, Y. V., and Nagendra, M., Current research work on routing protocols for MANET: A Literature Survey, International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE), Volume 02, Number 03, pp.706–713, (2010).
- Singh, G., Kumar, N., and Verma, A. K., Ant Colony Algorithms in MANETs: A Review, Journal of Network and Computer Applications, Volume 35, Issue 6, pp. 1964–1972, (2012). [CrossRef]
- V. Lalitha and R. S. Rajesh, Analysis of Multipath MANET Routing Protocols under Variable Range Transmission Power, International Journal of Advanced Networking and Applications, Volume 04, pp. 1737-1743, (2013).
- Amanpreet Kaur, V K Dhaka, Gurpreet Singh and T. P. Singh, Suitability of Ant Colony Optimization as an application to MANET, In the Proceedings of National Conference on Current Research Trends in Cloud Computing and Big Data, Jaipur National University, Jaipur, 6-7 February, 2015.
- Gaurav Sachdeva and Sukhvir Singh, Energy Efficient DHT Based Multipath Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 3, pp. 985-990, (2013).
- P.S. Patheja , Akhilesh A. Waoo and Lokesh Malviya, Multipath Dynanic Source Routing Protocol for Ad-Hoc Network, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Volume 2, pp. 436-439, (2012).
- Caro, G. D., and Dorigo, M., Ant Colonies for Adaptive Routing in Packet-Switched Communications Networks, In Proceedings 5th international conference of parallel problem solving from nature. London: Springer, pp. 673–682, (1998).
- Bakalis, P. and Lawal, B., Performance Evaluation of CBR and TCP Traffic Models on MANET Using DSR Routing Protocol, Communications and Mobile Computing (CMC), Volume 3, pp. 318-322, (2010).
- Amanpreet Kaur, V. S. Dhaka and Gurpreet Singh, Casting multipath behaviour into OANTALG to improve QoS, International Conference on “Computing for Sustainable Global Development, 16 – 18 March, (2016).
- Jack Tsai and Tim Moors, A Review of Multipath Routing Protocols: From Wireless Ad Hoc to Mesh Networks, published in Proc. of ACoRN early Career Researcher workshop on wireless Multihop networking, (2006).
- Carlos T. Calafate, Jose Oliver, Juan-Carlos Cano, Pietro Manzoni, Manuel P., and Maluel P. Malumbres, A distributed admission control system for MANET Environments Supporting Multipath Routing Protocols, Journal of Microprocessors and Microsystems, Volume 31, pp. 236-251, (2007). [CrossRef]
- Leung R., Julei Poon, E;Chan, and A. L. C. Baochaun Li, MP-DSR:- a Qos-aware multipath dynamic source routing protocol for wireless ad-hoc Network, IEEE Xplore Digital Library, pp.14-16, (2001).
- Sarala P. and Kalaiselvi D., Multipath Dynamic Source routing with cost and Ant Colony Optimization for MANETs, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Volume 1, No. 1, pp. 83-91, (2010).
- Anuj K. Gupta, Harsh Sadawarti and Anil K. Verma, Performance Analysis of MANET Routing Protocols in Different Mobility Models, International Journal of Information Technology and Computer Science (IJITCS), Volume 5, Issue 6, pp. 73-82, (2013). [CrossRef]
- Dhull, D. and Dhull,S., An improved ant colony optimization (IACO) based multicasting in MANET, International Journal of Inventive Engineering and Sciences (IJIES) Volume 1, Issue 3, pp. 8–12, (2013).
- Rajeev Tiwari and Neeraj Kumar, Cooperative Gateway Cache Invalidation Scheme for Internet-Based Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks, Wireless Personal Communications, Volume 85, Issue 4, pp. 1789-1814, (2015). [CrossRef]
- Umara Urooj, Nafees Ayub, Ramzan Talib, M. Umer Sarwar and M. Yahya Saeed, Comparative Analysis of Proactive and Reactive Routing Protocols with respect to Quality of Service in MANET, Journal of Environmental Science, Computer Science and Engineering and Technology, Volume 3, pp. 2009-2025, (2014).
- Marcello Caleffi and Luigi Paura, M-DART: Multi-path Dynamic Address Routing, Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, Wiley Online Library, Volume 11, Issue 3, pp. 392-409, (2011).
- Bettstetter C. and Wagner C., The Spatial Node Distribution of the Random Waypoint Mobility model, In Proceedings of the German Workshop on Mobile Ad Hoc Networks (WMAN), pp. 1-15, (2002).
- R. R. Choudhary, S. Bhandhopadhyay and K. Paul, A Distributed Mechanism for Topology Discovery in Ad Hoc Wireless Networks Using Mobile Agents, In Proceeding of Mobile and Ad Hoc networking and Computing, pp. 145-146, (2000).
- Sanjeev Kumar and Yogesh Chaba, Quality of Service Aware-Modified DSR protocol in Mobile Ad-Hoc network, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 5, Issue 1, pp pp. 1072-1078, (2015).
- Tarunpreet Bhatia and A.K. Verma, QoS Comparison of MANET Routing Protocols, International Journal of Computer Network and Information Security, Volume 9, Pages 64-73, (2015). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.