MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information Systems & Computer Science Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- P. Selvigrija and E. Ramya, “Video by Linked List Method,” no. March, (2015)
- M. Hussain and M. Hussain, “A Survey of video Steganography Techniques,” Int. J. Adv. Sci. Technol., vol. 54, pp. 113–124,(2013)
- G. Kaur and A. Kochhar, “A Steganography Implementation based on LSB & DCT,” vol.4, no. 1, pp. 35–41, (2012)
- P. Chen and H. Lin, “A DWT Based Approach for Image Steganography,” Int. J. of Applied Sci. Eng., vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 275–290, (2006)
- M. Juneja and P. S. Sandhu, “An Improved LSB Based Steganography Technique for RGB Color Images,” Int. J. Comput. Commun. Eng., vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 513–517, (2013) [CrossRef]
- kaur Amandeep kaur, manpreet, “Improved Security Mechanism of Text in Video using Steganographic Technique,” Int. J. Adv. Res. Comput. Sci. Softw. Eng., vol. 7782, no. 5, pp. 44–51, (2014)
- M. Dixit, N. Bhide, S. Khankhoje, and R. Ukarande, “Video Steganography,” 2015 Int. Conf. Pervasive Comput., vol. 00, no. c, pp. 1–4, (2015)
- R. J. Mstafa and I. Studen, “A High Payload Video Steganography Algorithm in DWT Domain Based on BCH Codes (15, 11),” (2015)
- J. Gupta, “A Review on Steganography techniques and methods,” vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 1–4, (2015)
- C. Science and B. Bridgeport, “A Novel Video Steganography Algorithm in the Wavelet Domain Based on the KLT Tracking Algorithm and BCH Codes,”(2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.