MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information Systems & Computer Science Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- P. Selvigrija and E. Ramya, “Video by Linked List Method,” no. March, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hussain and M. Hussain, “A Survey of video Steganography Techniques,” Int. J. Adv. Sci. Technol., vol. 54, pp. 113–124,(2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kaur and A. Kochhar, “A Steganography Implementation based on LSB & DCT,” vol.4, no. 1, pp. 35–41, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Chen and H. Lin, “A DWT Based Approach for Image Steganography,” Int. J. of Applied Sci. Eng., vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 275–290, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Juneja and P. S. Sandhu, “An Improved LSB Based Steganography Technique for RGB Color Images,” Int. J. Comput. Commun. Eng., vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 513–517, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- kaur Amandeep kaur, manpreet, “Improved Security Mechanism of Text in Video using Steganographic Technique,” Int. J. Adv. Res. Comput. Sci. Softw. Eng., vol. 7782, no. 5, pp. 44–51, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dixit, N. Bhide, S. Khankhoje, and R. Ukarande, “Video Steganography,” 2015 Int. Conf. Pervasive Comput., vol. 00, no. c, pp. 1–4, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Mstafa and I. Studen, “A High Payload Video Steganography Algorithm in DWT Domain Based on BCH Codes (15, 11),” (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gupta, “A Review on Steganography techniques and methods,” vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 1–4, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Science and B. Bridgeport, “A Novel Video Steganography Algorithm in the Wavelet Domain Based on the KLT Tracking Algorithm and BCH Codes,”(2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.