MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronic & Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- J. G. Andrew, W. Choi, R. W. Heath jr., “Overcoming Interference in Spatial Multiplexing..” IEEE Wireless Communications, pp. 95-104, (2007) [CrossRef]
- Q. Li, G. Li, W. Lee, Z. Li, “MIMO techniques in WiMAX and LTE: a feature overview…” IEEE Communications Magazine, pp. 86-92, (2010) [CrossRef]
- H. Sampath, S. Talwar, J. Tellado, V. Erceg, A. Paulraj, “A Fourth Generation MIMO-OFDM Broadband Wireless System: Design, Performance, and Field Trial Results..” IEEE Communications Magazine, pp. 143-149, (2002) [CrossRef]
- A. Sharma, A. Garg, “BER Analysis Based on Transmit and Receive Diversity Techniques in MIMO-OFDM System” IJECT, pp. 58-60, (2012)
- X. Li, W. Hu, H. Y’zadeh, A. Qureshi, “A Case Study of a MIMO SDR Implementation..” IEEE, pp. 1-7, (2008)
- S. Trivedi, Md. S. Raeen, S.S. Pawar, “BER Analysis of MIMO-OFDM System using BPSK Modulation Scheme..” IJACR, pages 208-214, (2012)
- A. Pauraj, D. A. Gore, R. U. Nabar, H. Bolcskei, “An Overview of MIMO Communications- A Key to Gigabit Wireless..” IEEE, pp. 198-218, (2004) [CrossRef]
- Y. S. Cho, J. Kim, W. Y. Yang, C. G. Kang, “ MIMO-OFDM Wireless Communications” with MATLAB (John Wiley & Sons, 2010) [CrossRef]
- GNURadio. http://gnuradio.org/.
- S. Cui, A. J. Goldsmith, A. Bahari, “Energy-efficiency of MIMO and Cooperative MIMO Techniques in Sensor Networks..” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, pp. 1-10, (2004)
- H. Bolcskei, “MIMO-OFDM Wireless systems: Basics, perspectives, and challenges..” IEEE Wireless Communications, ppl 31-37, (2006)
- Q. H. Spencer, C. B. Peel, A. L. Swindlehurst, M. Haaredt, “An introduction to the multi-user MIMO downlink..” IEEE Communication Magazine, pp. 60-67, (2004) [CrossRef]
- B. Reddy, B. Lakshmi, “BER Analysis with Adaptive Modulation Coding in MIMO-OFDM..” IJWMT, 4, 20-34, (2014) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.