MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronic & Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|
- Ender Bolat, Thesis on “Study of OFDM Performance over AWGN Channels”, Eastern Mediterranean University, Cyprus, 2003.
- Srikanth S., Kumaran V. Manikandan V. Murugesapandian, Tutorial Paper on “OFDMA”, Anna University, Chennai, 2005.
- Victor C. M. Leung, Alister G. Burr, Lingyang Song, Yan Zhang, and Thomas Michael Bohnert “OFDMA Architectures, Protocols and Applications”, Article ID 703083, 2009.
- Quang Duy La ,Boon Hee Soong, Yong Huat Chew, and Woon Hau Chin, “Orthogonal frequency division multiple access fundamentals and applications”, International Standard Book Number: 978-1-4200-8824-3.
- J. Y. Kim, T. Kwon and D. H. Cho, “Resource allocation scheme for minimizing power consumption in OFDM multicast systems,” IEEE Communication Letter, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 486–488, 2007. [CrossRef]
- C. Suh and J. Mo, “Resource allocation for multicast services in multicarrier wireless communications,” IEEE Transaction Wireless Communication, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 27–31, 2008. [CrossRef]
- D. T. Ngo, C. Tellambura, and H. H. Hguyen, “Efficient resource allocation for OFDMA multicast systems with spectrum-sharing control,” IEEE Transaction, vol. 58, no. 9, pp. 4878–4889, 2009.
- Vasileios D. Papoutsis, Stavros A. Kotsopoulos, ”Chunk-Based Resource Allocation in Multicast OFDMA Systems with Average BER Constraint”, IEEE Communication Letter, Vol.15, No.5, pp.551-553, 2011. [CrossRef]
- S. Karachontzitis and D. Toumpakaris, “Efficient and low complexity user selection for the multiuser MISO downlink,” IEEE Personal, Indoor Mobile Radio Communication Symposium, 2009.
- H. Zhu, S. Karachontzitis, and D. Toumpakaris, “Low-complexity resource allocation and its application to distributed antenna systems,” IEEE Wireless Communication, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 44–50, 2010. [CrossRef]
- V. D. Papoutsis, I. G. Fraimis, and S. A. Kotsopoulos, “User selection and resource allocation algorithm with fairness in MISO-OFDMA,” IEEE Communication Letter, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 411–413, 2010. [CrossRef]
- Vasileios D. Papoutsis, Alexia P. Stamouli, ”Chunk-Based Resource Allocation in Multicast MISO-OFDMA with Average BER Constraint”, IEEE Communication Letter, Vol.17, No.2, pp.317-320, 2013. [CrossRef]
- V.D. Papoutsis, S.A. Kotsopoulos, “Chunk-Based Resource Allocation in Distributed MISO-OFDMA Systems with Fairness Guarantee”, IEEE Communication Letter, Vol.15, No.4, pp. 377–379, 2011. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.