MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Electronic Technology and Power Engineering|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- ZhangBo-quan, Yang Yi-min, “Status and trend of wind/photovoltaic power development”, Electric Power, 2006,06:65–69.
- Gao Jun-yan, Ma Xiu-fan, “Risk Analysis on Influence of Distributed Renewable Power Supply on the Investment Plan of Distribution Network”, Power System and Clean Energy, 2008(12):8–12.
- Ei Wei, Sheng Kun, Kong Li, Qi Zhi-ping, “Impact and Improvement of Distributed Generation on Distribution Network Voltage Quality”, Proceedings of the CSEE, 2008,13:152–157.
- ChengMiao-miao, “Optimal Capacity of Energy-Storing Section in PV/Wind Hybrid System”, Electrotechnical Application, 2006,06:87–90.
- LiserreM., SauterT., HungJ. Y., “Future Energy Systems: Integrating Renewable Energy Sources into the Smart Power Grid Through Industrial Electronics”, Industrial Electronics Magazine, IEEE, 2010, 4(1):18–37. [CrossRef]
- ZengJ, WuJ, LiuJ F, et al., “An agent-based approach to renewable energy management in eco-building”, Sustainable Energy Technologies, 2008. ICSET 2008. IEEE International Conference on IEEE, 2008:46–50. [CrossRef]
- ChangJ, JiaS Y., “Windy-Solar Power Generation System Based On Multi-Agent System”, Machine Learning and Cybernetics, 2008 International Conference on 2008:2446–2449.
- Xiao Zhao-xia, “Control and Operation Characteristic Analysis of a MicroGrid”, Tianjin University, 2009.
- “2014 Distributed generation grid-connected innovation development seminar[Z]”, EPTC, 2015:2015.
- R. H. Lasseter, “MicroGrids,” in Power Engineering Society Winter Meeting, 2002. IEEE: IEEE, 2002, pp. 305–308 vol. 1. [CrossRef]
- N. Hatziargyriou, H. Asano, R. Iravani, and C. Marnay, “Microgrids,” IEEE POWER & ENERGY MAGAZINE, vol. 5, pp. 78–94, 2007. [CrossRef]
- M. Ross, R. Hidalgo, C. Abbey, and G. Joos, “Energy storage system scheduling for an isolated microgrid,” IET RENEWABLE POWER GENERATION, vol. 5, pp. 117–123, 2011. [CrossRef]
- Pang Xue-yue, Liao Yi, Zhang Xue-yan, “Microgrid grid-connected operation control approach and system[P]”, Guangdong, CN103208819A, 2013–07–17.
- Wu Xing, Zhao Yang-jie, Zhu Yi-xin, “An approach for grid-connected and off-net microgrid and energy control [P]”, Shanxi: CN103647274A, 2014–03–19.
- Ding Fei, “Transient Modeling and Simulation of the LV Micro-grid with Multiple Distributed Energy Sources and Energy Storage Elements”, Tianjin University, 2010.
- AdhikariS. FangxingL., “Coordinated V-f and P-Q Control of Solar Photovoltaic Generators With MPPT and Battery Storage in Microgrids”, Smart Grid, IEEE Transactions on, 2014, 5(3):1270–12. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.