MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Image Processing and Application|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- E. Infantes, M. E. Caspar, S. Kramer, S. Schaub, T. Langner, A. Eggers, and P. Lemmen, The Effect of Pre-Crash Safety Systems to Occupant Protection in Offset Frontal Impacts. SAE Technical Paper 2015-26-0164, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. D. Kusano, and H. C. Gabler, Safety benefits of forward collision warning, brake assist, and autonomous braking systems in rear-end collisions. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 13(4), 1546–1555, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Badea-Romero, F. J. Páez, A. Furones, J. M. Barrios, and J. L.de-Miguel, Assessing the benefit of the brake assist system for pedestrian injury mitigation through real-world accident investigations. Safety science 53, 193–201, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. F. Wu, H. Y. Huang, C. J. Chen, Y. H. Chen, C. W. Chang, and Y. L. Chen, The blind spot warning system for daytime and nighttime., 2012 IEEE International Conference on In Industrial Technology (ICIT), pp. 591–597, (2012, March) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Mineta, K. Unoura, and T. Ikeda, Development of a lane mark recognition system for a lane keeping assist system. SAE Technical Paper 2003-01-0281. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- D. Yagil, Interpersonal antecedents of drivers’ aggression, Transportation research part F: traffic psychology and behaviour 4(2), 119–131, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Liaw, and M. Wiener, Classification and regression by randomForest. R news 2(3), 18–22, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- T. Bäck, and H. P. Schwefel, An overview of evolutionary algorithms for parameter optimization. Evolutionary computation 1(1), 1–23, (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hall, et al. The WEKA data mining software: an update. ACM SIGKDD explorations newsletter 11.1, 10–18 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.