MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Image Processing and Application|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Zhong Bin. Video surveillance system and intelligent video surveillance technology analysis [J]. electronic technology and software engineering, 23,187–188(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Deng Chengzhi. Image sparse representation theory and its application [D]. Huazhong University of Science and Technology (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Ping. Research on construction method of based on compressed video sensing dictionary [D]. Xidian University (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Lian Qiusheng, Shi Baoshun, Chen Anzhen. Research Advances on Dictionary Learning Models, Algorithms and Applications[J]. Acta Automatica Sinica, 41(2):240–260 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Rubinsteinr, Brucksteina, Eladm. Dictionaries for Sparse Representation Modeling[J] .Proceedings of the IEEE, 98(6):1045–1057(2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- KreutzDelgado K, Murray J F, Rao B D, et al. Dictionary learning algorithms for sparse representation[J]. Neural computation, 15(2):349–396(2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aharon M, Elad M, Bruckstein A. K-SVD: An Algorithm for Designing Overcomplete Dictionaries for Sparse Representation[J]. Signal Processing, IEEE Transactions on, 54(11):4311–4322 (2006) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun Yubao. Image sparse representation model and its application in image processing inverse problem [D]. Nanjing University of Science and Technology (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xianguo. Research on surveillance video based on background model[D]. Peking University (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.