MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer and Information technologies|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- C. Cortes, V. Vapnik, M. L., Support vector networks 20, 273–297 (1995)
- W. Qingzhu, Z. Wenchao, W. Bin, Journal of Medical. Systems 39, 171 (2015) [CrossRef]
- Z. Ruijie, L. Bicheng, W. Fushan, Chinese. Jounal of Electronics 42, 646–652 (2014)
- G. Farong, W. Jiajia, X. Xu-gang, et al., Jounal of Electronics & Information.Technology 37, 1154–1159 (2015)
- D. K. Renuka, and P. Visalakshi, Journal of Scientific & Industrial. Research 73, 437–442 (2014)
- K. R. Jayadeva, S. Chandra, Pattern. Analysis & Machine. Intelligence IEEE Transactions on 29, 905–910 (2007) [CrossRef]
- K. M. Arun, M. Gopal, Expert. Systems with Applications 36, 7535–7543 (2009) [CrossRef]
- L. Bottou, C. Cortes, J. S. Denker, et al., InterNational Conferenceon Pattern. Recognition, IEEE Computer. Society Press, 77–82(1994)
- H. G. Kreßel, Advances in Kernel. Methods, 255–268 (1999)
- C. Angulo, X. Parra, A. Catala, Neurocomputing, KSVCR: a support vector machine for multi-class classification 55, 57–77 (2003)
- X. Yitian, G. Rui and W. Laisheng, Cognitive computation 5, 580–588 (2013) [CrossRef]
- J. A. Nasiri, N. M. Charkari and S. Jalili, Pattern Recognition 48, 984–992 (2015) [CrossRef]
- C. P. Diehl, and G. Cauwenberghs, InterNational Joint Conference on Neural Networks, 2685–2690 (2003)
- Z. Guanhua, and H. Min, 16th InterNational Conference on Management Science and Engineering, 95–100 (2009)
- F. Orabona, C. Castellini, B. Caputo, et al., Pattern Recognition On-line independent support vector machines 43, 1402–1412 (2010)
- L. Yang, L. Kai, et al., ICACI, 18–20 (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.