- DjojodihardjoH. (1995). Perspective of Fifty Mega Watt Peak (50 MWp) Photovoltaic Solar Home System for Rural Electrification in Indonesia. Paper presented at UNESCO-BPPT-LIPI Round Table Conference on Solar Energy Jakarta, 1995.
- Djojodihardjo, Aerospace Technology Vision for Green Energy, Paper ICSAFEI-189-24 August 2015, resented at the 7th Conference on Sustainable Food, Energy and Industry in Regional and Global Context, 25-27 August 2015
- IEA, Southeast Asia Energy Outlook - WEO Special Report-IEA, 2013
- IEA-Southeast Asia Energy Outlook - World Energy Outlook Special Report 2015
- Ismail, A. M. et al, Progress of solar photovoltaic in ASEAN countries: A review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2015
- Abd.-Rosyid, Opportunities and Challenges For Solar PV Rooftop in Indonesia, BPPT, 2015
- Mekhilef et al, Ismail,A. M. et al, Progress of solar photovoltaic in ASEAN countries: A review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2015
- Solar PV Atlas: Solar Power in Harmony with Nature, http://awsassets.panda.org/downloads/solar_pv_atlas_final_screen_version_feb_2013.pdf
- ErgeT, HawLC. PV in buildings for Malaysia: prototype solar house. In: Proceedings of 3rd world conference on photovoltaic energy conversion, vol. 3. 2003. p. 2358–61.
- Anonymous, Equatorial sunshine: the Malaysia BIPV programme. Renewable Energy World Magazine 2009.
- IEA-Trends 2015 in Photovoltaic Applications
- WaldauJ., PV Status Report-2014, November 2014, European Commission, DG Joint Research Centre,
- Macknick, Beatty, Hill, NREL, Overview of Opportunities for Co-Location of Solar Energy Technologies and Vegetation, 2013 [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Dynamic Load Modelling and Renewable Energy System|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.