MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Fault Diagnostic and Fault-Tolerant Power Converters|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
- Wang Haiyang. Journal of jinling institute of technology. 27(4), 17–22, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Deji Shang. The public science and technology. 5,120–122, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Gang Chen, Zhang Peichai. Relay. 34(22), 5–8,( 2006). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yan, Guo Huaide. Shandong electric power college journals. 13(5), 8–10,(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Xi Li, Lin Tang. The software of time and space. 22(3), 212–214, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Moran. BeiJing: Electronic industry press. 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yu, Fu Li, Shikun Zhang. The computer technology and development. (2), 26–28, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Yinan Geng, Rong Zeng, Yu Li. High voltage engineering. 36(6), 1501–1505, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Jiahong Chen, Jun Lv, Zhiyin Qian. High voltage engineering. 35(12), 2891–2901,( 2009). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Chun, Lei Mengfei, Su Jie. Electrotechnical Application. 33(21), 85–88(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Dong Chen, Jianhua Liu, Chenxi Jia. Insulators and surge arresters. (5), 8–12, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Haiyan Yuan, Zhengcai Fu, Bengang Wei. Proseedings of the CSEE. (5): 111–117, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Yu Wang, Xishan Wen, Lei Lan. High voltage engineering. 37(10), 2471–2476 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Richeng Luo, Wen Li, Zhiqian Li. High voltage engineering. 41(8), 2780–2787 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.