- Sochor, P. Theoretical Comparison in Energy-Balancing Capability Between Star- and Delta-Configured Modular Multilevel Cascade Inverters for Utility-Scale Photovoltaic Systems, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON POWER ELECTRONICS, 31: 1980–1982. (2016) [CrossRef]
- Meng, Jinhao. Lithium Polymer Battery State-of-Charge Estimation Based on Adaptive Unscented Kalman Filter and Support Vector Machine, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON POWER ELECTRONICS, 31: 2226–2228. (2016) [CrossRef]
- Chengkai Zhang. 2016. Fuzzy Control based Self-Adaptive Illumination System, Advances in Power and Energy Engineering. (to be published)
- Yao, H. The control strategy for improving the stability of a powertrain for a compound hybrid power excavator, PROCEEDINGS OF THE INSTITUTION OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERS PART D-JOURNAL OF AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING, 229: 1944. (2015) [CrossRef]
- Liu, XS. A Highly Efficient Ultralow Photovoltaic Power Harvesting System With MPPT for Internet of Things Smart Nodes, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON VERY LARGE SCALE INTEGRATION (VLSI) SYSTEMS, 23: 3015. (2015) [CrossRef]
- Abraham, KM. Prospects and Limits of Energy Storage in Batteries, JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY LETTERS, 06:830. (2015) [CrossRef]
- Hammond, GP. Indicative energy technology assessment of advanced rechargeable batteries, APPLIED ENERGY, 138:559. (2015) [CrossRef]
- Wu, Y. Theoretical analysis of the effect of static charges in silicon-based dielectric thin films on micro-to nanoscale electrostatic actuation, JOURNAL OF MICROMECHANICS AND MICROENGINEERING, 14: 989. (2004) [CrossRef]
- Adriano, S. Experimental analysis of the auxiliaries consumption in the energy balance of a pre-series plug-in hybrid-electric vehicle, ATI 2013 - 68TH CONFERENCE OF THE ITALIAN THERMAL MACHINES ENGINEERING ASSOCIATION, 45:779. (2014)
- Jinkang Huang. The Design and Realization of Indoor Illumination Control Based on MCU, Heilongjiang Science, 03: 37. (2014)
- Yuejun Zhang. Research and development of intelligent lighting system [D]. Zhejiang University (2006)
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Photovoltaic Systems and Control|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.