MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronic application technology|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- F. Moraes, N. Calazans, A. Mello: “HERMES: an Infrastructure for Low Area Overhead Packet-switching Networks on Chip”, Integration, the VLSI Journal, vol. 38, no. 1. pp 69–93. Oct. 2004. [CrossRef]
- C. A. Zeferino, A. A. Susin: “SoCIN: A Parametric and Scalable Network-on-Chip”, Proc. 16th Symposium On Integrated Circuits and System Designs, pp 169–174. 2003.
- C. Hilton, B. Nelson: “PNoC: a flexible circuit-switched NoC for FPGA-based Systems”, in Field Programmable Logic, Aug. 2005. pp 24–26.
- Kouadri A., Senouci B., Petrot F., “Scalable Multi-FPGA Platform for Networks-On-Chip Emulation”, Application - specific Systems, Architectures and Processors, 2007. ASAP. IEEE International Conf. on, pp.54–60, 9-11 July 2007.
- L. Dave: “SerDes Architectures and Applications”. Technical Report of National Semiconductor Corporation.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.