MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Applied mechanics and fluid dynamics|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- R. H. Cole, Underwater explosion. New Jersey. Princeton University Press (1948)
- Y. W. Kwon and P. K. Fox, Underwater shock responses of a cylinder subjected to aside-on explosion. Comput. Struct. 48, 4, 646–737 (1993)
- K. Ramajeyathilagam and C. P. Vendhan, Deformation and rupture of thin rectangular plates subjected to underwater shock. I. Int. J. Impact. Eng. 30, 6, 699-719 (2004) [CrossRef]
- Y. S. Shin, Ship shock modeling and simulation for far-field underwater explosion. Comput. Struct. 82, 2211–2219 (2004) [CrossRef]
- C. C. Liang and Y. S. Tai, Shock response of a surface ship subjected to noncontact underwater explosions. Ocean Engineering. 33, 748–772 (2006) [CrossRef]
- R. Rajendran and JM. Lee, Blast loaded plates. Marine Structures. 22, 2, 99–127 (2009) [CrossRef]
- A. Zhang, W. Zhou, S. Wang, and L. Feng, Dynamic response of the non-contact underwater explosions on naval equipment. Marine Structures. 24, 4, 396–411 (2011) [CrossRef]
- J. Li and J. Rong, Experimental and numerical investigation of the dynamical response of structures subjected to underwater explosion. Eur. J. Mech. B Fluids. 32, 59–69 (2012) [CrossRef]
- N. Zhang, Z. Zong, and W. P. Zhang, Dynamic response of a surface ship structure subjected to an underwater explosion bubble. Marine Structures, 35, 26–44 (2014) [CrossRef]
- H. Wang, X. Zhu, Y. S. Cheng, and J. Lin, Experimental and numerical investigation of ship structure subjected to close-in underwater shock wave and following gas bubble pulse. Marine Structures, 39, 90–117 (2014) [CrossRef]
- Y. Chen, F. Chen, Z. P. Du, Y. Wang, P. D. Zhao, and H. X. Hua, Protective effect of polymer coating on the circular steel plate response to near-field underwater explosion. Marine Structures. 40, 247–266 (2015). [CrossRef]
- A. P. Mouritz, E. Gellert, P. Burchill, and K. Challis, Review of advanced composite structures for naval ships and submarines. Compos. Struct. 35, 21–24 (2001) [CrossRef]
- W. D. Reid, The response of structure of surface ships to underwater explosions. Ship Structures and Materials Division, DSTO Aeronautical and Maritime Research Laboratory, DSTO-GD-0109, (1996)
- ABAQUS user’s and theory manuals, version 6.11.1 Dassault Systèmes, RI, USA (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.