MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Applied mechanics and fluid dynamics|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- T. Rashid, Master’s thesis, Dept. of Mech. Engg., Central Queensland University, QLD, (2005).
- L. E. Tobergsen and P. Krogstad, Proceedings of the 13th Australasian Fluid Mech. Conf., Monash University, Melbourne, 1, 378 (1998).
- E. M. Kim, R. A. Brown, and R. C. Armstrong, J. of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mech., 13, 341, (1983). [CrossRef]
- J. P. Rothstein and G. H. McKinley, J. of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mech., 86, 61 (1999). [CrossRef]
- J. P. Rothstein and G. H. McKinley, J. of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mech., 98, 33 (2001) [CrossRef]
- P. Das, M. M. K Khan, M. G. Rasul, and S C. Saha, Proc. of 11th Int. Conf. on Heat transfer, Fluid Mechhermodynamics, 289 (2012).
- M. Tachibana, N. Kawabata, and M. Sakamoto, Nihon Reororji Gakkaishi, 15, 210 (1987) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.