MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Image processing and visualization|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- C. Rothe, V. Kolmogorov, T. Minka, and A. Blake, “Cosegmentation of Image Pairs by Histogram Matching-Incorporating a Global Constraint into MRFs,” Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 1, 993-1000 (2006).
- L. Mukherjee, V. Singh, R. And C Dyer, “Half-Integrality based Algorithms for Cosegmentation of Images,” 2009 IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshops, 2028-2035 (2009).
- S. Hochbaum D, and V. Singh. “An efficient algorithm for Co-segmentation,” IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision, 269-276 (2009).
- S. Vicente, V. Kolmogorov, and C. Rother, “Cosegmentation revisited: Models and optimization,” ECCV, 465-479 (2010).
- A. Joulin, F. Bach, and J. Ponce, “Discriminative clustering for image co-segmentation,” IEEE Conference on Computer Vision & Pattern Recognition IEEE Computer Society, 1943-1950 (2010).
- D. Batra, A. Kowdle, and D. Parikh D, “iCoseg: Interactive co-segmentation with intelligent scribble guidance,” Proceedings / CVPR, IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 3169-3176 (2010).
- S. Vicente, C. Rother, and V. Kolmogorov, “Object cosegmentation,” IEEE Conference on Computer Vision & Pattern Recognition, 42, 2217-2224 (2011).
- F. Meng, H. Li, and G. Liu, “Image co-segmentation via active contours,” IEEE International Symposium on Circuits & Systems, 2773–2776 (2012).
- F. Meng,H. Li, and G. Liu, “Image Cosegmentation by Incorporating Color Reward Strategy and Active Contour Model,” Cybernetics IEEE Transactions on, 43, 725-737 (2013). [CrossRef]
- F. Chan T and A. Vese L, “Active contours without edges,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing A Publication of the IEEE Signal Processing Society, 10, 266–277 (2001). [CrossRef]
- S. Osher and A. Sethian J, “Fronts propagating with curvature-dependent speed: algorithms based on Hamilton-Jacobi formulations,” Journal of Computational Physics, 79, 12-49 (1988). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Achanta, A. Shaji, K. Smith, et al. “SLIC Superpixels Compared to State-of-the-art Superpixel Methods,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 34, 2274–2282 (2012). [CrossRef]
- Available at: http://chenlab.ece.cornell.edu/projects/touch-coseg/CMU_Cornell_iCoseg_dataset.zip, last accessed: 04/11/2015.
- Available at: http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/people/antcrim/data_objrec/msrc_objcategimagedatabase_v2.zip, last accessed: 04/11/2015.
- C. Rother, V. Kolmogorov, and A. Blake, “Grabcut: Interactive Foreground Extraction Using IteratedGraph Cuts,” ACM Transactions on Graphics, 23, 309–314 (2004). [CrossRef]
- F. Meng, H. Li, K. Ngan, et al. “Cosegmentation from similar backgrounds,” IEEE International Symposium on Circuits & Systems, 353–356 (2014).
- G. Kim, P. Xing E, L. Fei-Fei, et al. “Distributed cosegmentation via submodular optimization on anisotropic diffusion,” Computer Vision (ICCV), 2011 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 169-176 (2011).
- Y. Wei, F. Wen F, W. Zhu, et al. “Geodesic Saliency Using Background Priors,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 7574, 29-42 (2012). [CrossRef]
- C. Yang C, L. Zhang, H. Lu, et al. “Saliency Detection via Graph-Based Manifold Ranking,” IEEE Conference on Computer Vision & Pattern Recognition, 9, 3166-3173 (2013).
- A. Hornung, Y. Pritch, P. Krahenbuhl, et al. “Saliency filters: Contrast based filtering for salient region detection,” Cvpr. IEEE Computer Society, 733-740 (2012).
- W. Zhu, S. Liang, Y. Wei, et al. “Saliency Optimization from Robust Background Detection,” IEEE Conference on Computer Vision & Pattern Recognition, 2814-2821 (2014).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.