MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Architecture and energy engineering|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- M. Held, Similarities of shock wave damage in air and in water, Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics 15 (1990) 149–156. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. B. Whitham, The propagation of spherical blast, Proceedings of the Royal Society of London: Series A. Mathematical and Physical Sciences 203 (1950) 571–581. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. N. Plooster, Blast effects from cylindrical explosive charges: Experimental measurements, Denver Research Inst Co (1982) [Google Scholar]
- C. Knock, N. Davies, T. Reeves. Predicting blast waves from the axial direction of a cylindrical charge, Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics 40 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- X. Quan, N. K. Birnbaum, M. S. Cowler, B. I. Gerber, R. A. Clegg and C. J. Hayhurst, Numerical simulation of structural deformation under shock and impact loads using a coupled multi-solver approach, Proceedings of 5th Asia-Pacific Conference on Shock and Impact Loads on Structures, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Department of the Army, Fundamentals of Protective Design for Conventional Weapons, Technical Manual TM5-855-1, November (1986) [Google Scholar]
- T. Krauthammer, A. Altenberg, Negative phase blast effects on glass panels, International Journal of Impact Engineering 24.1 (2000) 1–17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LS-DYNA® KEYWORD USER’S MANUAL, Livermore software technology corporation. (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.