MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer information science and Its Applications|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Z. Nadir, M. Bait-Suwailam, M. Shafiq, “RF Coverage Analysis and Validation of Cellular Mobile Data using Neural Network”, the International Journal of Neural Networks and Advanced Applications, (IJNN-NAUN), ISSN: 2313-0563, Vol. 1, pp. 30–36, 2014.
- M. Kumari, T. Yadav, P. Yadav, “Comparative study of pathloss models in different environments,” International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (IJEST), vol. 3, No. 4, pp. 2945–2949, Apr 2011.
- M. Hata, “Empirical formula for propagation loss in land mobile radio services,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 3 VT 29, pp. 317–326, August 1980. [CrossRef]
- R. D. Wilson and R. A. Scholtz, “Comparison of CDMA and modulation schemes for UWB radio in a multipath environment”, Proceedings of IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference, vol. 2, Dec 2003, pp. 754–758.
- R. N., S. S. K., “A study on pathloss analysis for GSM mobile networks for urban, rural and suburban regions of Karnataka state,” International Journal of Distributed and Parallel Systems (IJDPS) vol.4, No.1, DOI: 10.5121/ijdps.2013.4105 pp.53–66 January 2013.
- D. A. Shalangwa, S. K. Singh, “Measurement and modeling of pathloss for GSM900 in sub urban environment over Irregular terrain,” International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security (IJCSNS), vol.10, No.8, pp. 268–274, August 2010.
- Z. Nadir, N. Elfadhil, F. Touati, “Pathloss determination using Okumura-Hata model and spline interpolation for missing data for Oman,” World Congress on Engineering, IAENG-WCE-2008, Imperial College, London, United Kingdom, 2-4 July 2008, pp. 422–425.
- Z. Nadir, M. I. Ahmed, “Characterization of pathloss using Okumura-Hata model and missing data prediction for Oman,” IAENG Transactions on Engineering Technology, vol. (5): special Edition of the International multi-conference of Engineers and Computer Scientists 2009, AIP conference proceeding, volume 1285, 2010, pp. 509–518.
- Z. Nadir, “Empirical pathloss characterization for Oman,” IEEE Computing, Communications & Applications Conference 2012, (IEEE ComComAP 2012), HongKong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong, China, 11-13 January 2012, pp.133–137.
- F. Mourad, H. Snoussi, M. Kieffer, C. Richard, “Robust bounded-error tracking in wireless sensor networks,” 16th IFAC Symposium on System Identification Brussels, SYSID’12 Brussels Belgium, 11-13 July 2012.
- D. A. Shalangwa, & G. Jerome, “Pathloss propagation model for Gombi town Adamawa State Nigeria,” International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security (IJCSNS), vol.10, No.6, pp. 186–190 June 2010.
- Z. Nadir, M. Ahmad, “RF Coverage and Pathloss Forecast Using Neural Network,” Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, (Book Series by Springer), ISSN: 2194-5357 (Print) 2194-5365 (Online), vol. 240, pp. 375–384, 2014. [CrossRef]
- Y. Okumura et al., “Field strength and its variability in VHF and UHF land-mobile radio service,” Review of the Electrical Communications Laboratory, vol. 16, no. 9-10, September-October 1968.
- Z. Nadir, M. Suwailam, “Pathloss Analysis at 900MHz for outdoor environment,” Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Communications, Signal Processing and Computers, (EUROPMENT 2014), Interlaken, Switzerland, 22-24 February 2014, pp.182–186.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.