MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical control and manufacturing system|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Cyrus B. Meher Homji and George Gabriles, Gas Turbine Blade Failures – Causes, Avoidance, and Throubleshooting, Bechtel Corporation, Texas [Google Scholar]
- R Vishwanathan, Damage Mechanisms and Life Assessment of High Temperature Components, Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) [Google Scholar]
- R Rajendran, MD Ganeshanchar, Jivankumar, T. Mohana Rao, Condition Assessment of Gas Turbine Blades and Coatings, Engineering Failure Analysis, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Mehdi Tofighi Naeem, Seyed Sli Jazyeri, Nesa Rezamahdi, KN Toosi, Failure Analysis of Gas Turbine Blades, Univerisity of Technology [Google Scholar]
- Henry L. Bernstein, Materials Issue for Users of Gas Turbines. [Google Scholar]
- S. Kargarnejad, F. Djvanroodi, Failure assessment of Nimonic 80A turbine blade, Engineering Failure Analysis, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- TNBR Qats Sdn Bhd, Technical Report on F-Class Materials Identification, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- J Blau, Friction and Wear Transitions of Materials, Noyes Publication, NJ 1989 [Google Scholar]
- R.G Bayer, Wear Analysis for Engineers, HNB Publishing, New York, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- GE Energy Part and Services, Gas Turbine Condition Report, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Hyun Ick Kim, Hong SunPark, Jae Maen Koo, Chang Sung Seok, Sung Ho Yang, Moon YoungKim, Microstructural Investigation of GTD 111 DS Materials in The Heat Treatment Conditions [Google Scholar]
- N Vardar, A Ekirim, Failure Analysis of Gas Turbine Blade In a Thermal Power Plant, Engineering Failure Analysis, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- David R Clarke, MatthiasOechsner, and Nitin P Padture, Thermal Barrier Coating for More Efficient Gas Turbine Engines, Materials Research Society, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.