MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical control and manufacturing system|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Cyrus B. Meher Homji and George Gabriles, Gas Turbine Blade Failures – Causes, Avoidance, and Throubleshooting, Bechtel Corporation, Texas
- R Vishwanathan, Damage Mechanisms and Life Assessment of High Temperature Components, Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI)
- R Rajendran, MD Ganeshanchar, Jivankumar, T. Mohana Rao, Condition Assessment of Gas Turbine Blades and Coatings, Engineering Failure Analysis, 2011
- Mehdi Tofighi Naeem, Seyed Sli Jazyeri, Nesa Rezamahdi, KN Toosi, Failure Analysis of Gas Turbine Blades, Univerisity of Technology
- Henry L. Bernstein, Materials Issue for Users of Gas Turbines.
- S. Kargarnejad, F. Djvanroodi, Failure assessment of Nimonic 80A turbine blade, Engineering Failure Analysis, 2012.
- TNBR Qats Sdn Bhd, Technical Report on F-Class Materials Identification, 2013
- J Blau, Friction and Wear Transitions of Materials, Noyes Publication, NJ 1989
- R.G Bayer, Wear Analysis for Engineers, HNB Publishing, New York, 2002
- GE Energy Part and Services, Gas Turbine Condition Report, 2012
- Hyun Ick Kim, Hong SunPark, Jae Maen Koo, Chang Sung Seok, Sung Ho Yang, Moon YoungKim, Microstructural Investigation of GTD 111 DS Materials in The Heat Treatment Conditions
- N Vardar, A Ekirim, Failure Analysis of Gas Turbine Blade In a Thermal Power Plant, Engineering Failure Analysis, 2007.
- David R Clarke, MatthiasOechsner, and Nitin P Padture, Thermal Barrier Coating for More Efficient Gas Turbine Engines, Materials Research Society, 2012.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.