MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- K. Holmberg, A. Laukkanen, E. Turunen, and T. Laitinen, Wear resistance optimisation of composite coatings by computational microstructural modelling, Surface and Coatings Technology, 247, pp.1–13, 5/25/2014 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ghabchi, S. Sampath, K. Holmberg, and T. Varis, Damage mechanisms and cracking behavior of thermal sprayed WC–CoCr coating under scratch testing, Wear, 313, 97–105, 5/15/ 2014 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Avelar-Batista Wilson, S. Banfield, J. Eichler, A. Leyland, A. Matthews, and J. Housden, An investigation into the tribological performance of Physical Vapour Deposition (PVD) coatings on high thermal conductivity Cu-alloy substrates and the effect of an intermediate electroless Ni–P layer prior to PVD treatment, Thin Solid Films, 520, 2922–2931, 1/31/ 2012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Alinia, M. A. Guler, and S. Adibnazari, On the contact mechanics of a rolling cylinder on a graded coating. Part 1: Analytical formulation, Mechanics of Materials, 68, 207–216, 1// 2014 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Weber, H. L. Lein, T. Grande, and M. A. Einarsrud, Influence of the precursor solution chemistry on the deposition of thick coatings by spray pyrolysis, Surface and Coatings Technology, 221, 53–58, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Guler, Y. Alinia, and S. Adibnazari, On the contact mechanics of a rolling cylinder on a graded coating. Part 2: Numerical results, Mechanics of Materials, 66, 134–159, 11// 2013 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang and B. L. Weeks, Effects on the surface structure of organic energetic materials using spin coating, Thin Solid Films, 550, 135–139, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Scheibert, A. Prevost, G. Debrégeas, E. Katzav, and M. Adda-Bedia, Stress field at a sliding frictional contact: Experiments and calculations, Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 57, 1921–1933, 12// 2009 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Hauert, K. Thorwarth, and G. Thorwarth, An overview on diamond-like carbon coatings in medical applications, Surface and Coatings Technology, 233, 119–130, 10/25/ 2013 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Holmberg, A. Laukkanen, H. Ronkainen, and K. Wallin, Surface stresses in coated steel surfaces—influence of a bond layer on surface fracture, Tribology International, 42, 137–148, 1// 2009 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. P. Nowak, L. J. Jankowski, and J. JasieŃKo, Application of photoelastic coating technique in tests of solid wooden beams reinforced with CFRP strips, Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, 10, 53–66, // 2010 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Park and D. Kwon, An energy approach to quantification of adhesion strength from critical loads in scratch tests, Thin Solid Films, 307, 156–162, 10/10/ 1997 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. N. Jing, L. Gu, Ch. W. Zhang, G. Z. Tang, L. Q. Wang, Preparation and tribological properties research of DLC film on the surface of Si3N4 ceramics, 35, 9, Lubr. Eng. Sept. (2010) 21–25 [Google Scholar]
- C. NIE , D. ZHENG , L. GU, X. ZHAO, L. WANG, Comparison of interface mechanics characteristics of DLC coating deposited on bearing steel and ceramics, Applied Surface Science, 317, 188–197, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Q. Xu, Interface mechanics, Science Press, Beijing, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Z.Y. Zhang & J.Q. Xu, The interface failure criterion of coating materials, Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University. pp.983–987, 2007 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.