MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 53, 2016International Scientific Conference Week of Science in SPbPU – Civil Engineering (SPbWOSCE-2015)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||History and Theory of Architecture, General Architecture, Urban Planning|
|Published online||15 April 2016|
- Architect Yury Felten. To the 250 anniversary since birth. Exhibition catalog: Art (1982)55 p. [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Baranova, “Gothic style” in the Russian architecture of the second half of XVIII (on the example of monuments of St. Petersburg and its suburbs): RGPU of Herzen (2005)242 p. [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Evsina, Russian architecture during Catherine II’s era (1994) Moskva: Science, 223 p. [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Razgonov, Vasily Ivanovich Bazhenov (1985) Moskva: Art, 168 p. [Google Scholar]
- I. Yamshanov, V. Goryunov, V. Murgul, Procedia Engineering, 117, 675–684 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Yamshanov, V. Murgul, N. Vatin, Applied Mechanics & Materials, 740, 1192 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Yamshanov, V. Goryunov, V. Murgul, Procedia Engineering, 117, 663–674 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Yamshanov, V. Goryunov, V. Murgul, N. Vatin. Advanced Materials Research, 1065-1069, 2669–2673 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.