MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 50, 20162016 4th International Conference on Electrical Energy and Networks (ICEEN 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Systems and Automation|
|Published online||04 April 2016|
- J. A. Martinez-Velasco, Power System Transients, Parameter Determination. Boca Raton, FL: CRC, Taylor & Francis Group, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- P. Mestas and M. C. Tavares, “Comparative analysis of control switching transient techniques in transmission lines energization maneuver,” presented at the Int. Conf. Power Syst. Transients, Lyon, France, Jun. 4–7, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- M. Sanaye-Pasand, M. R. Dadashzadeh, and M. Khodayar, “Limitation of transmission line switching overvoltages using switchsync relays,” presented at the Int. Conf. Power Syst. Transients, Montreal, QC, Canada, Jun. 19–23, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- K. M. C. Dantas, D. Jr. Fernandes, W. L. A. Neves, B. A. Souza, and L. C. A. Fonseca, “Mitigation of switching overvoltages in transmission lines via controlled switching,” presented at the IEEE Power Energy Soc. Gen. Meeting, Pittsburgh, PA, Jul. 20–24, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- U. Samitz, H. Siguerdidjane, F. Boudaoud, P. Bastard, J. P. Dupraz, M. Collet, J. Martin, and T. Jung, “On controlled switching of high voltage unloaded transmission lines,” in Proc. Elektrotech. Inf., Paris, France, Aug. 2002, Vol. 119, no. 12, pp. 415–421. [Google Scholar]
- K. Frohlish, C. Hoelzl, M. Stanek, A. C. Carvalho, W. Hofbauer, P. Hoegg, B. L. Avent, D. F. Peelo, and J. H. Sawada, “Controlled closing on shunt reactor compensated transmission lines part I: Closing control device development,” IEEE Trans. Power Del., Vol. 12, no. 2, pp.734–740, Apr. 1997. [Google Scholar]
- MBONDE Shaban, KOŞALAY İlhan, “State equation based closing simulation”, Communications, Series A2-A3Physics, vol: 57, number: 2, page: 013-023, ISSN: 1303-6009, 2015 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.