MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 48, 2016IV Russian Forum for Young Scientists with International Participation “Space Engineering”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||2. Materials and Technologies in the Aerospace Industry|
|Published online||04 April 2016|
- D. W. Burns, R. D. Homing, W. R. Herb, J. D. Zook, H. Guckel, Sens. Actuator 53, 249 (1996) [CrossRef]
- L. Huang, H. Yang, Y. Gao, L. Zhao, J. Liang, Sensors 13, 15785 (2013) [CrossRef]
- A. A. Seshia, M. Palaniapan, T. A. Roessig, R. T. Howe, R. W. Gooch, T. R. Schimert, and S. Montague, Journal of microelectromechanical Systems 11, 784 (2002) [CrossRef]
- H. C. Kim, S. Seok, I. Kim, S.-D. Choi, K. Chun, Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Solid-state Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems 1, 172 (2005)
- Y. Jia, Y. Hao, R. Zhang, Chin. J. Semicod 2, 281 (2005)
- T. G. Nesterenko, S. E. Vtorushin, E. S. Barbin and A. N. Koleda, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 81 (2015) [CrossRef]
- S. E. Vtorushin, T. G. Nesterenko, Fundamental research 2, 2553 (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.