MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- World Health Organization, Pharmaceuticals in Drinking-Water, Water Sanitation Health, (2012).
- M.J. Gomez, M. Petrovic, A.R. Fernandez-Alba and D. Barcelo, Determination of pharmaceutical of various therapeutic classes by solid-phase extraction and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry analysis in hospital effluent wastewaters, J. Chromatogr. A111, 4(2), 224-233, (2006). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- X. Zeng, G. Sheng, Y. Xiong and J. Fu, Determination of polycyclic musks in sewage from Guangdong China using gas chromatography–electron impact-mass spectrometry, Chemosphere, 60(6), 817–823, (2005). [CrossRef]
- D. Pascoe, W. Karntanut and C.T. Muller, Do pharmaceuticals affect freshwater invertebrates? A study with the cnidarian Hydra vulgaris, Chemosphere, 51, 521–528, (2003). [CrossRef]
- D.W. Koplin, E.T. Furlong, M.T. Meyer, E.M. Thurman, S.D. Zaugg, L.B. Barber and H.T. Buxton, Pharmaceuticals, hormones, and other organic wastewater contaminant in U.S. stream, Environmental Science and Technology, 36, 1202-1211, (2002). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- K.V. Thomas and M.J Hilton, The occurrence of selected human pharmaceutical compounds in UK Estuaries, Marine Pollution Bulletin, 49, 436-444, (2004). [CrossRef]
- A. Nikolaou, S. Meric and D. Fatta, Occurrence patterns pharmaceuticals in water and wastewater environments, Analytical Bioanalytical Chemistry, 387, 1225-1234, (2007). [CrossRef]
- S. Zhang, Q. Zhang, S. Darisaw, O. Ehie, and G. Wang, Simultaneous quantification of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), and pharmaceuticals and personal care products (PPCPs) in Mississippi river water in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA Chemosphere, 66, 1057-1069, (2007). [CrossRef]
- B.J. Richardson, P.K.S. Lam and M. Martin, Emerging chemical of concern: pharmaceutical and personal care products (PPCPs) in Asia, with particular reference to Southern China, Mar. Pollut. Bull., 50, 913-920, (2005). [CrossRef]
- P.T. Hoa, S. Managaki, N. Nakada, H. Takada, A. Shimizu, D.H. Anh, P.H. Viet and S. Suzuki, Antibiotic contaminant and occurrence of antibiotic-resistant bacteria in aquatic environment in northern Vietnam, Sci. Total Environ., 409, 2894-2901, (2011). [CrossRef]
- J.L. Zhao, G.G. Ying, Y.S. Liu, F. Chen, J.F. Yang, L. Wang, X.B. Yang, J.L. Stauber and M.S.J. Warne, Occurrence and a screening-level risk assessment of human pharmaceuticals in the Pearl River system, South China. Environ. Toxicol. Chem., 29(6), 1377–1384, (2010).
- C.C. Hsin, L.W. Pi and H.S. Wang, Using liquid chromatography ion trap mass spectrometry to determine pharmaceutical residues in Taiwanese rivers and wastewaters, Chemosphere, 72, 863-869, (2008). [CrossRef]
- N.H. Tran, T. Urase and T.T. Ta, A preliminary study on the occurrence of pharmaceutically active compounds in hospital wastewater and surface water in Hanoi, Vietnam, CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water, 42(3), 267–275, (2014). [CrossRef]
- J. Wu, J. Yue, R. Hu, Z. Yang and L. Zhang, Use of caffeine and human pharmaceutical compounds to identify sewage contamination, Int. J. of Medical, Health, Biomedical, Bioengineering and Pharmaceutical Engineering, 2(8), 289-293, (2008).
- F.A.Q. Fouad, M.P. Abdullaha, R. O. Mohamed, J. Latipa and Z. Zakaria, Multi-residue analytical methodology-based liquid chromatography-time-of-flight-mass spectrometry for the analysis of pharmaceutical residues in surface water and effluents from sewage treatment plants and hospitals, J. Chromatogr. A., 1345, 139–153, (2014) [CrossRef]
- J. Yin, Z. Meng, M. Du, C. Liu, M. Song and H. Wang, Pseudo-template molecularly imprinted polymer for selective screening of trace Betalactam antibiotics in river and tap water, J. Chromatogr., A. 1217(33), 5420–5426, (2010). [CrossRef]
- A.Y.C. Lin, C.F. Lin, Y.T. Tsai, H.H.H. Lin, J. Chen, X.H. Wang and T.H. Yu, Fate of selected pharmaceuticals and personal care products after secondary wastewater treatment processes in Taiwan, Water Sci. Technol., 62 (10), 2450–2458, (2010). [CrossRef]
- S.H. Koo, C.H. Jo, S.K. Shin and S.W. Myung, Simultaneous determination and occurrences of pharmaceuticals solid-phase extraction and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) in environmental aqueous samples, Bull. Korean Chem. Soc., 31(5), 1192–1198, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Y. Yoon, J. Ryu, J. Oh, B.G. Choi and S.A. Snyder, Occurrence of endocrine disrupting compounds, pharmaceuticals, and personal care products in the Han River (Seoul, South Korea), Sci., Total Environ., 408(3), 636–643, (2010). [CrossRef]
- P. Gao, D. Mao, Y. Luo, L. Wang, B. Xu and L. Xu, Occurrence of sulphonamide and tetracycline-resistant bacteria and resistance genes in aquaculture environment, Water Res., 46, 2355-66, (2012). [CrossRef]
- L. Zhou, C. Gao and W. Xu, Magnetic dendritic materials for highly efficient adsorption of dyes and drugs, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2(5), 1483–1491, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Q. Sui, J. Huang, S. Deng, G. Yu and Q. Fan, Occurrence and removal of pharmaceuticals, caffeine and DEET in wastewater treatment plants of Beijing, China, Water Res., 44(2), 417–426, (2010). [CrossRef]
- N.A. Al-Odaini, M.P. Zakaria, M.I. Yaziz and S. Surif, Multi-residue analytical method for human pharmaceuticals and synthetic hormones in river water and sewage effluents by solidphase extraction and liquid chromatographytandem mass spectrometry, J. Chromatogr., A. 1217(44), 6791–6806, (2010). [CrossRef]
- W.J. Sim, J.W. Lee and J.E. Oh, Occurrence and fate of pharmaceuticals in wastewater treatment plants and rivers in Korea, Environ. Pollut. (Oxford), 158(5), 1938–1947, (2010). [CrossRef]
- A. Jelic, N. Gros, A. Ginebreda, R. Chespedes-Sancez, F. Ventura, M. Petrovic and D. Barcelo, Occurrence, partition, and removal of pharmaceuticals in sewage water and sludge during wastewater treatment, Water Res., 45, 1165-1176, (2011). [CrossRef]
- J. Reungoat, B.I. Escher, M. Macova and J. Keller, Biofiltaration of wastewater treatment plant effluent: Effective removal of pharmaceutical and personal care products and reduction of toxicity, Water Res., 45, 2751-2762, (2011). [CrossRef]
- L. Monirith, D. Ueno, S. Takahashi, H. Nakata, A. Sudaryanto, A. Subramanian, S. Karuppiah, A. Ismail, M. Muchtar, J. Zheng, Asia-Pacific mussel watch: monitoring contamination of persistent organochlorine compounds in coastal water of Asian countries, Mar. Pollut. Bull., 46, 281-300, (2003). [CrossRef]
- S.A. Marni, N.T. Malintan, I. Faridah, A. M. Mustafa, Chloramphenicol in Malaysia waste water and its residues in animal husbandaries products, Health and the Environment Journal, 1(1), 41-45, (2010).
- M. Ahmad, A. U. Khan, A. Wahid, Z. A. Butt, M. Farhan, F. Ahmad, Role of hospital effluents in the contribution of antibiotics and antibiotic resistant bacteria to the aquatic environment, Pak. J. Nutr., 11(12), 1177-1182, (2012). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.