MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- A.F. Morgan-Sagastume, S. Pratt, A. Karlsson, D. Cirne, P. Lant and A. Werker, Production of volatile fatty acids by fermentation of waste activated sludge pre-treated in full-scale thermal hydrolysis plants, Bioresour. Technol., 102,3089–97, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Appels, J. Baeyens, J. Degrève, and R. Dewil, Principles and potential of the anaerobic digestion of waste-activated sludge, Prog. Energy Combustion Science, 34(6), 755–781, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Å. Davidsson, C. Lövstedt, J. Ia Cour Jansen, C. Gruvberger and H. Aspegren, Co-digestion of grease trap sludge and sewage sludge, Waste Manag., 28(6), 986–992, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Appels, J. Lauwers, J. Degrève, L. Helsen, B. Lievens, K. Willems, J. Van Impe and R. Dewil, Anaerobic digestion in global bio-energy production: Potential and research challenges, Renew Sustainable Energy, 15(9), 4295–4301, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Park and J.H. Ahn, Effects of microwave pretreatment on mesophilic anaerobic digestion for mixture of primary and secondary sludges compared with thermal pretreatment, Environ. Eng. Res., 16(2),103–109, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yan, H. Chen, W. Xu, Q. He and Q. Zhou, Enhancement of biochemical methane potential from excess sludge with low organic content by mild thermal pretreatment, Biochemical Engineering J., 70, 127–134, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Bolzonella, P. Pavan, P. Battistoni and F. Cecchi, Mesophilic anaerobic digestion of waste activated sludge: influence of the solid retention time in the wastewater treatment process, Process Biochemical, 40, 1453–1460, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kuglarz, D. Karakashev and I. Angelidaki, Microwave and thermal pretreatment as methods for increasing the biogas potential of secondary sludge from municipal wastewater treatment plants, Bioresource Technologies, 134, 290–297, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Nges and J. Liu, Effects of anaerobic pre-treatment on the degradation of dewatered-sewage sludge, Renewable Energy, 34(7), 1795–1800, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Appels, J. Degrève, B. Van der Bruggen, J. Van Impe and R. Dewil, Influence of low temperature thermal pre-treatment on sludge solubilisation, heavy metal release and anaerobic digestion, Bioresource Technolgy, 101(15), 5743–5748, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Ferrer, S. Ponsá, F. Vázquez and X. Font, Increasing biogas production by thermal (70°C) sludge pre-treatment prior to thermophilic anaerobic digestion, Biochemical Engineering Journal, 42(2), 186–192, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Yi, Y. Han and Y. Zhuo, Effect of combined pretreatment of waste activated sludge for anaerobic digestion process, Procedia Environmental Science, 18, 716–721, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.H. Lowry, N.J. Rosebrough, A.L. Farr, R.J. Randall and A. Lewis, Protein measurement with the folin phenol reagent, J. of Biological Chemistry, 193, 265–275, (1951). [Google Scholar]
- M. Dubois, K.A. Gilles, J.K. Hamilton, P.A. Rebers and F. Smith, Colorimetric method for determination of sugars and related substances, American Chemical Society, 28(3), 350–356, (1956). [Google Scholar]
- U. Neis, K. Nickel, and A. Tiehm, Enhancement of anaerobic sludge digestion by ultrasonic disintegration, Water Science Technologies, 42(9), 73–80, (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.