MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- A.F. Morgan-Sagastume, S. Pratt, A. Karlsson, D. Cirne, P. Lant and A. Werker, Production of volatile fatty acids by fermentation of waste activated sludge pre-treated in full-scale thermal hydrolysis plants, Bioresour. Technol., 102,3089–97, (2011). [CrossRef]
- L. Appels, J. Baeyens, J. Degrève, and R. Dewil, Principles and potential of the anaerobic digestion of waste-activated sludge, Prog. Energy Combustion Science, 34(6), 755–781, (2008). [CrossRef]
- Å. Davidsson, C. Lövstedt, J. Ia Cour Jansen, C. Gruvberger and H. Aspegren, Co-digestion of grease trap sludge and sewage sludge, Waste Manag., 28(6), 986–992, (2008). [CrossRef]
- L. Appels, J. Lauwers, J. Degrève, L. Helsen, B. Lievens, K. Willems, J. Van Impe and R. Dewil, Anaerobic digestion in global bio-energy production: Potential and research challenges, Renew Sustainable Energy, 15(9), 4295–4301, (2011). [CrossRef]
- W.J. Park and J.H. Ahn, Effects of microwave pretreatment on mesophilic anaerobic digestion for mixture of primary and secondary sludges compared with thermal pretreatment, Environ. Eng. Res., 16(2),103–109, (2011). [CrossRef]
- Y. Yan, H. Chen, W. Xu, Q. He and Q. Zhou, Enhancement of biochemical methane potential from excess sludge with low organic content by mild thermal pretreatment, Biochemical Engineering J., 70, 127–134, (2013). [CrossRef]
- D. Bolzonella, P. Pavan, P. Battistoni and F. Cecchi, Mesophilic anaerobic digestion of waste activated sludge: influence of the solid retention time in the wastewater treatment process, Process Biochemical, 40, 1453–1460, (2005). [CrossRef]
- M. Kuglarz, D. Karakashev and I. Angelidaki, Microwave and thermal pretreatment as methods for increasing the biogas potential of secondary sludge from municipal wastewater treatment plants, Bioresource Technologies, 134, 290–297, (2013). [CrossRef]
- I.A. Nges and J. Liu, Effects of anaerobic pre-treatment on the degradation of dewatered-sewage sludge, Renewable Energy, 34(7), 1795–1800, (2009). [CrossRef]
- L. Appels, J. Degrève, B. Van der Bruggen, J. Van Impe and R. Dewil, Influence of low temperature thermal pre-treatment on sludge solubilisation, heavy metal release and anaerobic digestion, Bioresource Technolgy, 101(15), 5743–5748, (2010). [CrossRef]
- I. Ferrer, S. Ponsá, F. Vázquez and X. Font, Increasing biogas production by thermal (70°C) sludge pre-treatment prior to thermophilic anaerobic digestion, Biochemical Engineering Journal, 42(2), 186–192, (2008). [CrossRef]
- H. Yi, Y. Han and Y. Zhuo, Effect of combined pretreatment of waste activated sludge for anaerobic digestion process, Procedia Environmental Science, 18, 716–721, (2013). [CrossRef]
- O.H. Lowry, N.J. Rosebrough, A.L. Farr, R.J. Randall and A. Lewis, Protein measurement with the folin phenol reagent, J. of Biological Chemistry, 193, 265–275, (1951).
- M. Dubois, K.A. Gilles, J.K. Hamilton, P.A. Rebers and F. Smith, Colorimetric method for determination of sugars and related substances, American Chemical Society, 28(3), 350–356, (1956).
- U. Neis, K. Nickel, and A. Tiehm, Enhancement of anaerobic sludge digestion by ultrasonic disintegration, Water Science Technologies, 42(9), 73–80, (2000).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.