MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- K. Boussu, C. Kindts, C. Vandecasteele and B.V.D. Bruggen, Applicability of nanofiltration in the carwash industry, Separation and Purification Technology, 54, 139-146, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Shete and N.P. Shinkar, Use of membrane to treat car wash wastewater, Int. J. of Research in Science and Advanced Technologies, 3(1), 13-19, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Perkowski, S. Bzdon, A. Bulska and W.K. Jozwiak, Decomposition of detergents present in car-wash sewage by titania photo-assisted oxidation, Polish J. of Environmental Studies, 15(3), 457-465, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Lau, A.F. Ismail and S. Firdaus, Car wash industry in Malaysia: Treatment of car wash effluent using ultrafiltration and nanofiltration membranes, Separation and Purification Technology, 104, 26-31, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.K. Abagale, D.A. Sarpong, J.O. Ojediran, R. Osei-Agyemang, A.G. Shaibu and P.T. Birteeb,Heavy metal concentration in wastewater from car washing bays used for agriculture in the Tamale Metropolis, Ghana, Int. J. of Current Research, 5(6), 1571-1576, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Genuino, N.N. Opembe, E.C. Njagi, S. McClain and S.L. Suib, A Review of hydrofluoric acid and its use in the car wash industry, J. of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 18, 1529-1539, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Brown, Water effluent and solid waste characteristics in the professional car wash industry, Int. Car Wash Association, Toronto, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- A. Al-Odwani, A. Ahmed and S.B. Hamad, Carwash water reclamation in Kuwait, Desalination, 206(1-3), 17-28, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Oknich, Handbook for the Perceived Environmental Impact of Car Washing, Ramsey-Washington Metro Watershed District, Washington, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Rao, C.P. Jyothi, R.S. Prakasham, P.N. Sarma and L.V. Rao, Xylitol production from corn fiber and sugarcane bagasse hydrolysates by Candida tropicalis, Bioresource Technology, 97(15), 1974-1978, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.