MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- J. Li, C. Tang, D. Wang, X. Pei and B. Shi, Effect of discrete fiber reinforcement on soil strength, J. of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, 6, 133-137, (2014). [CrossRef]
- R.R. Singh and E.S. Mittal, Improvement of local subgrade soil for road construction by the use of coconut coir fiber, Int. J. of Research in Engineering and Technology, 3(5), 707-711, (2014). [CrossRef]
- B.M. Lekha, S. Goutham and A.U.R. Shankar, Evaluation of lateritic soil stabilized with arecanut coir for low volume pavements, Transportation Geotechnics, 2, 20–29, (2015). [CrossRef]
- S. Vishnudas, H.H.G. Savenije, P.V.D. Zaag, K.R. Anil and K. Balan, The protective and attractive covering of a vegetated embankment using coir geotextiles, Hydrology Earth Syst. Sci., 10, 565-574, (2006). [CrossRef]
- S. Akbulut, S. Arasan and E. Kalkan, Modification of clayey soils using scrap tire rubber and synthetic fibres, App Clay Sci, 38, 23-32, (2007). [CrossRef]
- H.P. Singh and M. Bagra, Improvement in CBR value of soil reinforced with jute fiber, Int. J. of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 2, 3447-3452, (2013).
- R.R. Singh and E.S. Mittal, Improvement of local subgrade soil for road construction by the use of coconut coir fiber, Int. J. of Research in Engineering and Technology, 3 (5), 707 – 711, (2014). [CrossRef]
- H.P. Singh, Effects of coir fiber on CBR value of itnagar soil, Int. J. of Current Engineering and Technology, 1283-1286, (2013).
- British Standard Institution, BS 1377 Methods of Test for Soils for Civil Engineering Purposes, London, (1990).
- U. Ravishankar and S. Raghavan, Coir stabilised lateritic soil for pavements, Indian Geotech. Conf., Ahmedabad, (2004).
- Y.A. Yeliz and K. Abidin, Method dependency of relationships between specific surface area and soil physicochemical properties, Applied Clay Science, 50, 182–190, (2010). [CrossRef]
- R. Ayyar, R. Krishnaswamy and S. Vismanadham, Geosynthetics for foundations on swelling clay, Int. Work on Geotex, Bangalore, (1989).
- S. Babu and K. Vasudevan, Strength and stiffness response of coir fiber-reinforced tropical soil, J. Mater. Civil Eng., 20, 571–7, (2008). [CrossRef]
- M. Marandi, H. Bagheripour, R. Rahgozar and H. Zare, Strength and ductility of randomly distributed palm fibers reinforced silty- sand soils, Am. J. Appl. Sci., 5, 209–20, (2008). [CrossRef]
- Z. Jamellodin, Z. Talib, R. Kolop and N. Noor, The effect of oil palm fibre on strength behaviour of soil, The 3rd SANREM Conf, Kota Kinabalu, (2010).
- F. Ahmad, F. Bateni and M. Azmi, Performance evaluation of silty sand reinforced with fibers, Geotext Geomembr, 28, 93–9, (2010). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.