MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Numerical Modelling|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- M.RL.B. Lucy, A numerical approach to the testing of the fusion process, Astron J., 88, 1013-1024, (1977). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- R.A. Gingold and J.J. Monaghan, Smoothed particle hydrodynamics: Theory and application to non-spherical stars, Mon. Not. R. Astron Soc., 181, 375-389, (1977). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- M. Asai, A.M. Aly, Y. Sonoda and Y. Sakai, A stabilized incompressible SPH method by relaxing the density invariance condition, Int. J. of Applied Mathematics, 2012, 1-24, (2012). [CrossRef]
- S. Marrone, M. Antuono, A. Colagrossi, G. Colicchio, D.L. Touze and G. Graziani, δ-SPH model for simulating violent impact flows, Comput. Methods Appli. Mech. Eng., 200, 1526-1542, (2012). [CrossRef]
- M. Asai, K. Fujimoto, S. Tanabe and M. Beppu, Slip and no-slip boundary treatment for particle simulation model with incompatible step-shaped boundaries by using a virtual marker, J. of JSCES, Paper No.20130011, (Japanese), (2013).
- L. Lobovsky, E.B. Vera, F. Castellana, J.M. Soler and A.S. Iglesias, Experimental investigation of dynamic pressure loads during dam break, J. of Fluids and Structures, 48, 407-434, (2014). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.