MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 46, 20162nd International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||04 May 2016|
- Harada T., et al.: Weatherability and combustibility of fire-retardant-impregnated wood after accelerated weathering tests, Journal of Wood Science, 55(5), pp. 359–366, 2009 [CrossRef]
- Östman B. and Tsantaridis L.: “Fire performance of multi-storey wooden facades”, 1st International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades, November 2013, Paris, France
- Belloncle C., et al.: “Artificial and natural weathering of fire proofed wood cladding”, 1st International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades, November 2013, Paris, France
- JIS A 1310: 2015, Test method for fire propagation over building façades
- Yoshioka H., et al.: “Façade Tests on Fire Propagation along Combustible Exterior Wall Systems”, Fire Science and Technology, 33 No. 1, pp. 1–15, 2014 [CrossRef]
- ISO 5660-1, Reaction-to-fire tests – Heat release, smoke production and mass loss rate – Part 1: Heat release rate (cone calorimeter method) and smoke production rate (dynamic measurement)
- NT FIRE 053: Accelerated Weathering of Fire-Retardant Treated Wood for Fire Testing, 2003
- JSTM J 7001: 1996, Test method for thermal deformation and durability of real-scale exterior wall (in Japanese)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.