MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 46, 20162nd International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||04 May 2016|
- LeVan S, Holmes C A. Effectiveness of fire-retardant treatments for shingles after 10 years of outdoor weathering. Research Paper FPL 474, 1986
- Östman B, Voss A, Hughes A, Hovde P J, Grexa O. Durability of fire retardant treated wood at humid and exterior conditions. Review of literature. Fire and Materials, 25, 95–104, 2001 [CrossRef]
- CEN/TS 15912. Durability of reaction to fire performance of fire-retardant treated wood-based products in interior and exterior end-use applications, European Technical Specification, 2012
- ASTM D 2898, Standard Methods for Accelerated weathering of fire-retardant-treated wood for fire testing. American Society for Testing and Materials
- ASTM D 3201, Standard Test Method for Hygroscopic properties of fire-retardant treated wood and wood-based products. American Society for Testing and Materials
- Nordtest method NT FIRE 054. Durability of Reaction to Fire – Performance classes of fire-retardant treated wood-based products in interior and exterior end use applications, 2006
- Nordtest method NT BUILD 504. Hygroscopic properties of fire-retardant treated wood and wood-based products, 2003
- Nordtest method NT FIRE 053. Accelerated weathering of fire-retardant treated wood for fire testing, 2003
- Östman B, Tsantaridis L. Durability of the reaction to fire performance for FRT wood products in different end use applications – a ten years report, Proc. 12th International Conference on Durability of Building Materials and Components, XII DBMC, Porto, Portugal, 2011
- EN 13501-1. Fire classification of construction products and building elements – Part 1: Classification using test data from reaction to fire tests
- IMO FTP Code (MSC 61/67), International Code for Application of Fire Test Procedures. International Maritime Organization
- ISO 5660-1. Fire tests – Reaction to fire – Part 1: Rate of heat release from building products
- Östman B A-L, Tsantaridis L D. Correlation between cone calorimeter and time to flashover in the room fire test, Fire and Materials, 18, 205–209, 1994 [CrossRef]
- Östman, Tsantaridis, Mikkola, Hakkarainen, Belloni, Brumer and Piispanen. Innovative eco-efficient high fire performance wood products for demanding applications. Final report for Vinnova-Tekes project InnoFireWood. SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden, SP Report 2006:30, 2006
- Östman B, Tsantarids L, Mikkola E, Hakkarainen T, Nilsen T-N, Evans F, Grexa O. Durability of fire retardant wood – New test methods and round robin. Nordtest project 1527-01. Trätek Swedish Institute for Wood Technology Research, Report P 0211040, 2002
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.