MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 46, 20162nd International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Test and Assessment Methods|
|Published online||04 May 2016|
- ISO 13785-2:2002 Reaction-to-fire test for facades – part 2: Large-scale test
- Draft E DIN 4102-20:2016-03 “Fire performance of construction materials and building elements; part 20: Special determination of the fire performance of external wall cladding systems”
- Kottoff, Riemesch-Speer, “Mechanism of fire spread on facades and the new Technical Report of EOTA Large-scale fire performance testing of external wall cladding systems”, Proceedings of the 1st seminar “Fire safety of facades”, Paris 2013
- Internal progress report of the project group “Fire performance of ETICS with polystyrene insulation” to the meeting of the conference of Länder ministers responsible for building (‘Bauminsterkonferenz' – BMK), held on 22 March 2013 – unpublished
- DIN 4102-1:1998-05 “Fire behaviour of building materials and elements; part 1: requirements and testing of the reaction to fire of building materials”
- EN 13501-1:2010 “Classification of building products; part 1: classification of building products with the results of tests to their reaction to fire”
- Model Building Code (Musterbauordnung, MBO), version 2012, issued by the Conference of Länder ministers responsible for building; www.is-argebau.de
- Standard BS 8414-1 “Fire performance of external wall cladding systems”, part 1 dated 13th December of 2002
- ETAG 004 – “Guideline for European Technical Approvals of External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems (ETICS) with Renderings”, published by the European Organization for Technical Approvals (EOTA): edition February 2013
- DIN 4102-17:1990-12 “Fire behaviour of building materials and elements; part 17: Melting point of mineral wool insulation materials; requirements and testing of the reaction to fire of building materials”
- Information on ETICS with EPS insulation published by DIBt, version: 27 May 2015, www.dibt.de → Departments → Unit II1
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.