MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechatronics and Manufacturing (ICMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Machine and Engineering|
|Published online||15 March 2016|
- Levit, G. A., Recirculating Ball Screw and Nut Units, Machines and Tooling, Vol. XXXIV, No. 4, pp. 3–8, (1963). [Google Scholar]
- Levit, G. A., Calculations of Recirculating Ball Screw and Nut Transmissions, Machines and Tooling, Vol. XXXIV, No. 5, pp. 9–16, (1963) [Google Scholar]
- Harris, T. A., Rolling Bearing Analysis, 1984, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 2nd edition. [Google Scholar]
- Lin, M. C., Ravani, B., Velinsky, S. A., Kinematics of the ball screw mechanism, Journal of mechanical design, vol. 116, No. 3, pp. 849–855, (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lin, M. C., Ravani, B., Velinsky, S. A., Design of the ball screw mechanism for optimal efficiency, Journal of mechanical design, vol. 116, No. 3, pp. 856–861, (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang, H. T., Ravani, B., Contact Stress Analysis in Ball Screw Mechanism Using the Tubular Medial Axis Representation of Contacting Surfaces, Journal of mechanical design, 119, pp. 8–14, (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wei, C.C., Lin, J.F., Kinematic Analysis of the Ball Screw Mechanism Considering Variable Contact Angles and Elastic Deformations, Journal of Mechanical Design, Vol. 125, pp. 717–733, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AA. VV, Dynamic Loads on Gear Teeth, Report of the A.S.M.E. Special Research Committee on the Strength of Gear Teeth, The American Society of Mechanical Engineers, New York, 1931 [Google Scholar]
- Silvestri, M., Prati, E., Tasora, A., Frictional behavior of radial lip seals under dynamic operating conditions for different elastomer rings, (2007) Sealing for Pollution Prevention and Control – 19th International Conference on Fluid Sealing, pp. 121–134. [Google Scholar]
- Giberti, H., Clerici, A., Cinquemani, S., Specific accelerating factor: One more tool in motor sizing projects, (2014) Mechatronics, 24 (7), pp. 898–905. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Giberti, H., Cinquemani, S., Legnani, G., 2011, A practical approach to the selection of the motor-reducer unit in electric drive systems, Mechanics Based Design of Structures and Machines, Volume 39, Issue 3, July 2011, Pages 303–319 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Giberti, H., Cinquemani, S., Legnani, G., 2010, Effects of transmission mechanical characteristics on the choice of a motor-reducer, Mechatronics, Volume 20, Issue 5, August 2010, Pages 604–610. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Giberti, H., Pagani, A. Flexibility oriented design of a horizontal wrapping machine (2015) Mechanical Sciences, 6 (2), pp. 109–118. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.