MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechatronics and Manufacturing (ICMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Machine and Engineering|
|Published online||15 March 2016|
- Weinrotter Martin, Herbert Kopecek, Martin Tesch, Ernst Wintner, Maximilian Lackner, Franz Winter, Laser ignition of ultra-lean methane/hydrogen/air mixtures at high temperature and pressure. Experimental thermal and fluid science, 2005. 29: 569–577, (2005). [CrossRef]
- D. Dunn-Rankin (Ed.), Lean Combustion–Technology and Control, Academic Press, (2008).
- Henneke, M.R. and J.L. Ellzey, Modeling of filtration combustion in a packed bed. Combustion and flame, 117 (4): p. 832–840, (1999). [CrossRef]
- Swamy K, Harne V, Gunjegaonkar D, and Gopalkrishnan K, Study and Development of Lean Burn Systems on Small 4Stroke Gasoline Engines, SAE 2001 01 1801/4222, (2001).
- Yoji Fukami, Hisashi Yamashita, Shinichi Tamba, Effect of Lean Burn on Emission Reduction in a Small Utility 4-Stroke Spark Ignition Engine, SAE-978486, 1997-10-27, (1997).
- Yamamoto Hiroshi, Investigation on Relationship between Thermal Efficiency and NOx Formation in Ultra-Lean Combustion, SAE 1999-01-3328, (1999).
- Bresenham, Damon, John Reisel, the Effect of High Ethanol Blends on Emissions from Small Utility Engines, SAE 1999-01-3345, (1999).
- Ishii W, Hanajima T, and Tsuzuku H, Application of Air-Fuel Mixture Injection to Lean-Burn Engines for Small Motorcycles, SAE 2004-32-0052, (2004).
- Pundir, B. P., Emission Reduction in Small SI Engine Generator Sets, SAE 2004-011089 (2004).
- Pimentel D, Patzek TW. Ethanol production using corn, switchgrass, and wood; biodiesel production using soybean and sunflower. Nat Resour Res 2005; 14 (1):65–76, (2005). [CrossRef]
- Schmer MR, Vogel KP, Mitchell RB, Perrin RK. Net energy of cellulosic ethanol from switch grass. Tech. rep. United States Department of Agriculture, (2007).
- Wang M, Saricks C, Santini D. Effects of fuel ethanol use on fuel cycle energy and greenhouse gas emissions. Tech. Rep. ANL-CTR. United States Department of Energy; (1999).
- Radwan MS. Performance and knock limits of ethanol- gasoline blends in spark-ignited engines, SAE Paper 850213.
- Dodge LG, Shouse K, Grogan J, Leone DM, Whitney KA, Merritt PM. Development of an ethanol-fueled ultra-low emissions vehicle, SAE Paper 981358.
- Marinov NM. A detailed chemical kinetic model for high temperature ethanol oxidation. Int J Chem Kinet, 1999; 31 (3):183–220, (1999). [CrossRef]
- Kelly KJ, Bailey BK, Coburn T, Clark W, Lissiuk P. Federal test procedure emissions test results from ethanol variable fuel vehicle Chevrolet Luminas. SAE Paper 961092.
- Sinor JE, Bailey BK, Current and potential future performance of ethanol fuels. SAE Paper 930376.
- Furey RL. Volatility characteristics of gasoline/alcohol and gasoline/ether fuel blends. SAE Paper 852116, 1985.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.