MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Lee, E. CPS foundations. Proceedings of the 47th ACM/IEEE Design Automation Conference., 2010. 737–742 [Google Scholar]
- He, J. F. Cyber-physical systems. Communications of the China Computer Federation, 2010, 6 (1): 25–29 [Google Scholar]
- Leonardi, F., Pinto, A., and Carloni, L. P. Synthesis of distributed execution platforms for cyber-physical systems with applications to high-performance buildings. In: Proceedings of the IEEE/ACM International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems. Chicago, USA: IEEE, 2011. 215–224. [Google Scholar]
- Jha, S., Gulwani, S., Sanjit, A., and Seshia, A. Synthesizing Switching Logic for Safety and Dwell-Time Requirements. EECS Department, University of California, Berkeley, Technical Report No. UCB/EECS-2010-28, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, M., Li, B. X., and Chen, Q. Q., transforming hybrid UML to hybrid program for CPS property verification. Electronic journals, 2012, 40 ( 6 ) : 1126–1132. [Google Scholar]
- Platzer, A Logical Analysis of Hybrid Systems: Proving Theorems for Complex Dynamics. Heidelberg: Springer, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Luigi T. De Luca, Propulsion physics (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.