MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Ministry of Railways of the People’s Republic of China, Acceptance Criteria on the Quality of Railway Tunnel Construction, Beijing: China Railway Publishing House, 2003.
- Liu Yong-hua, Numerical Simulation of Secondary Lining Void or Crack in Vault. Highway Tunnel, (3), pp. 11–13, 2006.
- Peng Yue, Wang Gui-lin, Zhang Yongxing. Study on Impact of Lining Void on Safety of the In-service Tunnel Structure. Underground Space andEngineering Journal, 4 (6), pp.1101–1104, 2008.
- Zhang Zheng-guo. Application of GPR New Technology in the NDT of Tunnel Defect. Chengdu University Journal, (4), pp.6–10, 2003.
- Liu Hai-jing, Zheng Jia-yan, Luo Xin, Liu Yuan-ming. Classification of Tunnel Defect and Parameter Quantitative Research Method. Modern Tunnelling Technology, (suppl), pp. 619–623, 2006.
- Fu Wei, Zhou Hong-feng, Fan Jin-jia. Analysis and Prevention of Concrete Crack of Tunnel secondary lining. Communications Standardization, (7), pp. 53–55, 2005.
- Thou Tao, Dang Hai-yan, Wang Guo-xin. Analysis and Treatment of Collapse Caused by Tunnel Lining Void. Shanghai Geology, (2), pp. 11–12, 2007.
- Ding Xiao-xin, Su Hui. Management of Construction Contract, Beijing: Chemical Industry Press, 2005.
- Liu Chang-ming, Song Hui-lian. Management of Project Bidding, Beijing: Peking University Press, 2006.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.