MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Money Shaochang Film Translation-increasingly important area of parkland. Chinese translation, 12(2000) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Rong Relevance Theory Subtitling Strategy-“Gone with the Wind” Subtitling case analysis. Beijing International Studies University, 59(2007) [Google Scholar]
- Xing Lijuan of international film translation. Nanjing University of Technology: Social Sciences, 71(2005) [Google Scholar]
- Xue cool. From the perspective of functional translation theory movie subtitle translation. Liaoning Normal University, 45(2006) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Min Functional Translation Theory and sitcom “six” in the subtitle translatio. Xiangtan University, 12(2005) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yang film subtitling Review. Southwest Jiaotong University: Social Sciences, 97(2006) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Li. Ways to enhance the effectiveness of grassroots English teaching in colleges and colleges. PARTY SCHOOL, 147(2006) [Google Scholar]
- Mr. Zhao. Colleges in Modern English teaching of ideological and political work study. Sichuan People’s Publishing House, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Tiezhu. Famous English teaching. Wenhui Press, 541(2008) [Google Scholar]
- Sun Chuanming. English teaching Problems and Solutions. Coastal colleges and science and technology, 362(2005) [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Xuebin, Julie. The impact of modern media on the English teaching and its response. Ideological Education Research, 234(2009) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Huancheng. Modern trends in the modem media environment of English teaching of college students. Contemporary Education Forum (Management), 142(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Lai Yong. English teaching in the modern media environment exploration. Net wealth, 102(2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.