MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- J. Zuo, The Discussion on Sensitivity Analysis in Methods Multiple Criteria Decision Making, System Engineering Theory and Application, 1987, 7 (3): 1–11.
- R. Inusu, S. French. A Framework for Sensitivity AnalysisinDiscreteMulti-objectiveDecision-making, European Journal of Operational Research, 1991, 54 (1): 176–190. [CrossRef]
- B. Roy, A Missing Link in OR-DA: Robustness Analysis, Foundations of Computing and Decision Sciences, 1998, 23 (1): 141–160.
- Ph. Vincke, Robust Solutions And Methods in Decision Aid, Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis 1999, 8 (1): 181–187. [CrossRef]
- Ph. Vincke, Robust and Neutral Methods for Aggregating Preferences into an Outranking Relation, European Journal of Operational Research, 1999, 112 (2): 405–412. [CrossRef]
- Ph. Vincke, About the Application of MCDM to Some Robustness Problems, European Journal of Operational Research, 2006. 176 (3): 645–658.
- P. Kouvelis, G. Yu, Robust Discrete Optimization and Its Application, New York: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1997.
- S.Y., Sun, Z.M., Qiu, H.Y., Wang ELECTRE-Ill’s Parameters Inferring Method Based on Robustness Analysis, Command Control & Simulation, 2006, 28 (6): 14–18.
- L. C. Dias, J. N. Climaco, On Computing ELECTRE’s Credibility Indices under Partial Information, Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis 1999, 8 (1): 74–92. [CrossRef]
- J. Figueira (Ed.), Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis: State of the Art Surveys, New York: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2005: 346
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.