MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Barabba, V.P. (1991). “Through a Glass Less Darkly,” Journal of the American Statistical Association, Vol. 86, No. 413, pp. 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Harsh, Stephen B., L. J. Connor, and G. D. Schwab. (1981). Managing The Farm Business. Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. [Google Scholar]
- House, William C. (1983). Decision Support Systems — A Data-Based, Model-Oriented UserDeveloped Discipline. Petrocelli Books, Inc. New York, NY. [Google Scholar]
- Paul T. Jaeger, Kim M. Thompson, E-government around the world: Lessons, challenges, and future directions, Government Information Quarterly, Vol. 20, 2003, pp.389–394. [Google Scholar]
- B. Azad and S. Faraj, E-Government institutionalizing practices of a land registration mapping system, Government Information Quarterly, vol. 26, pp. 5–14, 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.