MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- I. E. Hank, R. Ekambaram, Seminumerical solution for buckling of rectangular plates, Computers and Structures, 23, 649–655 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. F. Zhang, Elastic thin plates, 2nd ed, Beijing: Science Press (1984) [Google Scholar]
- J. Purbolaksono, M. H. Aliabadi, Buckling analysis of shear deformable plates by boundary element method, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 62, 537–563 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. W. Bert, K. K. Devarakonda, Buckling of rectangular plates subjected to nonlinearly distributed in-plane loading, Int. J. Solids Struct., 40, 4097–4106 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. W. Wang, X. F. Wang, X. D. Shi, Accurate buckling loads of thin rectangular plates under parabolic edge compressions by the differential quadrature method, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 49, 447–453 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. L. Tan, J. L. Dong, Buckling analysis of thin rectangular plates under cosine-distributed compressive loads, Engineering Mechanics, 27, 32–35 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.