MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- G. Alvarez, M. J. Palacios, and J. J. Flores. 1999. “A test method to evaluate the thermal performance of window glazings” Applied Thermal Engineering., 20: 803–812. [CrossRef]
- A. Joudi, H. Svedung, M. Cehlin, and M. Ronnelid. 2013. “Reflective coatings for interior and exterior of buildings and improving thermal performance,” Applied Energy., 103: 562–570. [CrossRef]
- M. Rubin. 1982. “Solar Optical Properties of Windows,” Journal of Energy Research., 6: 123–133. [CrossRef]
- M. Rubin. 1982. ” Calculating Heat Transfer Through Windows,” Journal of Energy Research., 6: 341–349. [CrossRef]
- S. Chaiyapinunt, and B. Phueakphongsuriya. 2005. “Performance Rating of Glass Windows and Glass Windows With Films in Aspect of Thermal Comfort and Heat Transmission,” Energy and Buildings., 37: 725–738. [CrossRef]
- K. A. R. Ismail, and J. R. Henriquez. 2001. “Thermal Effective Windows With Moving Phase Change Material Curtains,” Applied Thermal Engineering., 21: 1909– 1923. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.