MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Qin Zhizhong, Li Meihua, Wang Wei. Electron Application of Screenshot in the Links Q uality Cotrolof Electronic Medical Records. Chinese Medical Record, 7, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- SHI Jun—feng, LI Qian—qian, BI Jian—xin. Electronic Medical Records Integrated Management Based on Cloud Computing. Chinese Hospital Management, 35, 2,(2015). [Google Scholar]
- Li Shunfei, Tang Xiaodong, Liu Shunan etal. Designand application of medical record quality management system based on new electronic medical record. Chongqing Medicine, 43, 19, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Lei, TYe Zhou, Tuo Kuanqian et al. Development and Application of Intelligent Electronic Medical Record System with Quality and Safety as the Core. China Digital Medicine, 9, 5, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Dapeng, Chen Jinxiong, Guo Zhixu. Quality Control System of New Type Electronic Medical Record. Hospital Administration Journal of Chinese People’s Liberation Army, 20, 7, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Qiang, Wu Weibin, Wang Shuyan et al. Research on the Input Method of Semi-structured Electronic Medical Records Based on XML, China Digital Medicine„ 10, 1, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Sheng. On the application of structured electronic medical records. Straits Science, 9, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Peng. Research and System Improvement of Structured Electronic Medical Record Storage Retrieval Based on Hadoop. China Digital Medicine, 10, 20, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Guojun, Lang Liwei, Lu Weishi et al. Clinical Application of Mobile Nursing Quality Control Information System. China Digital Medicine, 8, 10, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Pu Xiaoying, Zhao Guangyu, Li Ailing et al. Construction of Informatization Platform to Improve Medical Quality Management. Chinese Health Quality Mangement, 20, 6, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- WANG Wei-min, ZHANG Xue-yan. Problems in electronic medical records of Beijing hospitals and their solutions. Chinese Journal of Medical Library and Information Science, 8, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Li, Dai Ziqing, Rong Xia et al. Electronic Medical Record Archiving and Clinical Demands. Chinese Medical Record, 8, (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.