MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- R. J. de Deara, G. S. Bragerb, “Thermal confort in naturally ventilated buildings: revisions to ASHRAE standard 55,” Energy and Buildings, Vol.34, pp.549–561, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Gagge, J.A.J. Stolwijk, J.D. Hardy, “Comfort and thermal sensations and associated physiological responses various ambient temperatures,” Environmental Research, Vol. 1, pp.1–20, 1967. [Google Scholar]
- H. Mayer, P. Höppe, “Thermal comfort of man in different urban environments,” Theoretical and Applied Climatology, Vol.38, pp.43–49, 1987. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Atthajariyakul, T. Leephakpreeda, “Real-time determination of optimal indoor-air condition for thermal comfort, air quality and efficient energy usage,” Energy and Buildings, Vol.36, pp.720–733, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. L. Cheng, “Evaluating water conservation measures for Green Building in Taiwan” Building and Environment, Vol.38, pp.369–379, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guohui Gan, “Evaluation of room air distribution systems using computational fluid dynamics” Energy and Buildings, Vol.23, pp.83–93, 1995. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.