MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Chen M. Research on flight control technologies for unmanned gyroplane [D] Nanjing: Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2011(in Chinese).
- Wei K, Li Z G, Ma C W. Technology and development prospects of unmanned gyroplane [J]. Aerodynamic Missile Journal, 2012, (12): 37–40 (in Chinese).
- Chen J. Research on flight control and simulation technology of unmanned gyroplane [D]. Nanjing: Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2013 (in Chinese).
- Wang D S, Li G, Yang N. Semi-physical simulation system of a certain type of unmanned gyroplane [J]. Ordnance Industry Automation, 2014, 33 (4): 22–25 (in Chinese).
- Wang S. Study of the integrated flight control systemfor miniature fixed-wing unmanned aerial vehicles [D]. Beijing: Beihang University, 2010 (in Chinese).
- Xu H, Zhang B H, et al. Research on control system of small unmanned gyroplane [J]. Science, 2011, (12): 145–147 (in Chinese).
- Hao C J. Research on control technology of unmanned gyroplane [D]. Nanjing: Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2011 (in Chinese).
- Chen J, Wang D B, et al. Turning flight control of unmanned gyroplanes based on deviation correction [J]. Ordnance Industry Automation, 2012, 31 (1): 57–60 (in Chinese).
- Chen M, Wang D B, et al. Study on navigation control of turning flight for unmanned rotorcraft [J]. Electronics Optics & Control, 2012, 19 (3): 6–11 (in Chinese).
- Gilbert L. Crouse. Conceptual design of an unmanned gyroplane for an endurance mission[C]//45th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit. Reno, Nevada: AIAA, 2007.
- Liu W D, Wang D L, et al. MATLAB/Simulink and process control system [M]. Beijing: China Machine Press, 2012: 127–143 (in Chinese).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.