MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Cheng de. Chen Jinyong. Wang Yanguo, Study on the enterprise ERP system implementation performance, Statistics and decision, 19 (2008)
- Sun Yuefan. Zhang Zhenhao, In China based on DEA model study on the performance evaluation of enterprise ERP investment, Shanghai Journal of Economics. 5 (2007)
- Zou Ming. Xu Xuejun, Study on performance evaluation of ERP implementation based on BSC. Management and information technology, 13(2006)
- Ma Guangqing., Zhang Yanping., Xu Rui Yuan., Zhou Shugong, Study on ERP implementation performance evaluation system, Journal of Hebei University of Science and Technology, 1 (2009)
- Zhang Jianguang.Zhang Junrui. Wang Lina, ERP implementation performance of foreign research, Finance and accounting monthly, 7 (2009)
- Zhang Hui. Mouyankui, Discussion on ERP performance measurability, Silicon Valley, 22 (2009)
- Xu Youjia, Research on the performance evaluation of enterprise’s ERP system, Enterprise economy. 11 (2008)
- Tan Jiu, ERP implementation performance studies: Retrospect and prospect, The Theory and Practice of Finance and Economics (bi-monthly), 27(2006)
- Lee Benbo. Chen Sheng. Qiang Haitao, Empirical research on the influencing factors of ERP implementation performance of Chinese enterprises, Modern Finance and Economics. 6(2005)
- Xu Ming, ERP system implement effect on the performance of listed companies: an empirical study, Guangdong University of Finance & Economics Master’s degree thesis, 2010
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.