MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Caifeng Zou, Huifang Deng, and Qunye Qiu, “Design and Implementation of Hybrid Cloud Computing Architecture Based on Cloud Bus,” 2013 IEEE Ninth International Conference on Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks (MSN), 2013, pp:289–293. [Google Scholar]
- Junggab Son, Hussain, R., Hunmin Kim, Heekuck Oh, “2 SC-DVR: a secure cloud computing based framework for DVR service “2014 IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, 2014, Volume: 60, Issue: 3, Pages: 368 – 374. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuang Wu, ” Study and realization of automatic supply solution for enterprise IT basic facility based on cloud computing, “World Automation Congress (WAC), 2012, Pages: 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- Zhidong Shen, Li Li, Fei Yan, Xiaoping Wu, “Cloud Computing System Based on Trusted Computing Platform, “Intelligent Computation Technology and Automation (ICICTA), 2010 International Conference on, Year: 2010, Volume: 1, Pages: 942 — 945. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Yun-fei, Li Yi, Zhu Ji-lu, Wang Peng, ” The research on cloud computing architecture for campus-based networks,” 2013 IEEE Conference on Anthology, 2013, Pages: 1 —4. [Google Scholar]
- Haijun Gu, Yufeng Diao, Wei Liu, Xuegian Zhang, “6 The design of smart home platform based on Cloud Computing “Electronic and Mechanical Engineering and Information Technology (EMEIT), 2011 International Conference on, Year: 2011, Volume: 8, Pages: 3919 – 3922. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.