MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- XU Tong, YANG Shou-bao, HU Yun. P2P Super Node Selection Strategy Based on Physical Characteristic of WMN[J]. Computer Engineering, 2009, 35 (1): 101–104. [Google Scholar]
- ZHONG Hui;LANG Bing. Research on Link Redundancy Abstract Model for Multi-radio Mesh Network [J]. Journal of Chinese Computer Systems, 36 (6):1255–1260. [Google Scholar]
- Calvo R A, Campo J P. Adding multiple interface support in NS-2[J]. University of Cantabria, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- XIE Peng-yu, SONG Ling, CHEN Yan. Research of AODV Extension for Multi-interface Multi-channel WMN[J]. Computer Engineering, 2011, 37 (13): 74–76. [Google Scholar]
- YOU Xiao-qian, WET Yong-lin. (2009). A0DV Routing Protocol Supporting Multi-interface. Computer Engineering, 35(23), 109–111. [Google Scholar]
- FU Qi, CHEN Zhi-gang, JIANG Yun-xia. (2013). Research on Multi-interface Multi-channel Simulation Model Extension Based on NS-2. Computer Engineering, 39 (4), 113–117. [Google Scholar]
- LAI Cai-hua, TAO Yang. Research on multipath routing algorithm in Wireless Mesh Networks [J]. GUANGDONG Communication Technology, 2010, 30: 10–14. [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Jian, SUN Jun-suo. (2008). Simulation and Analysis of an improved OLSR Routing Protocol Based on N52. Computer Simulation, 25, 161–163. [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Ji-tong. (2006). Design and implementation scheme of OLSR routing protocol for multi-hop wireless ad hoc networks [D](Doctoral dissertation, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.