MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Shengjie Zhou, Hongwei Ding, Yifan Zhao, Zhijun Yang and Qianlin Liu. Research on the discrete time three-dimensional probability csma protocol in ad-hoc network [J]. International Journal of Recent Scientific Research, 2015, 6 (5): 4257–4262. [Google Scholar]
- Xuming. Research and development of mobile Ad Hoc network [J]. Data Communications, 2003 (4): 15–18. [Google Scholar]
- Conti M, Giordano S. Mobile ad hoc networking: milestones, challenges, and new research directions [J]. Communications Magazine, IEEE, 2014, 52 (1): 85–96. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gandhi C, Arya V. A Survey of Energy-Aware Routing Protocols and Mechanisms for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks [M]. Intelligent Computing, Networking, and Informatics. Springer India, 2014: 111–117. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoping Wu. Research on the hidden and exposed terminal problem in the Ad Hoc network [J]. Microcomputer Information, 2006 (10X): 35–37. [Google Scholar]
- Jayasuriya A, Perreau S, Dadej A, et al. Hidden and exposed terminal problem in ad hoc networks[D]. ATNAC 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Wang L, Wu K, Hamdi M. Attached-RTS: Eliminating an Exposed Terminal Problem in Wireless Networks [J]. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 2013, 24 (7): 1289–1299. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dongfeng Zhao. Study on A New Method for Continuous-time Systems of Random Access Channel [J]. Journal of Electronics, 1999, 21 (1): 37–41. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.