MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Ling Yang, Nathan L. Knight, Yong Li, etc, Optimal Fault Detection and Exclusion Applied in GNSS Positioning, JOURNAL OF NAVIGATION, 66, 683–700 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JUAN BLANCH, TODD WALTER, PERENGE, RAIM with Optimal Integrity and Continuity Allocations Under Multiple Failures, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON AEROSPACE AND ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS, VOL. 46, NO. 3, 1235–1247 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, M. Lu and Z. Feng, Theoretical analysis of RAIM in the occurrence of simultaneous two-satellite faults, IET Radar Sonar Navig., 1, (2), pp. 92–97(2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nathan L. Knight and Jinling Wang, A Comparison of Outlier Detection Procedures and Robust Estimation Methods in GPS Positioning, JOURNAL OF NAVIGATION, 62, 699–709(2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.Sayim, B. Pervan, S. Pullen, etc, “Experimental and theoretical results on the LAAS sigma overbound”, Proceedings of the ION GPS, Portland, Oregon: 29–38 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- YUN Y, KIM D, “Integrity monitoring algorithms using filtering approaches for higher navigation performance:consideration of the non-gaussian gnss measurements”, Proceedings of ION GNSS 20th International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division, Fort Worth, TX: 3070–3081 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Rosihan, Arif Indriyatmoko, Sebum Chun, etc, “Particle Filtering Approach to Fault Detection and Isolation for GPS Integrity Monitoring” Proceedings of ION GNSS 19th International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division, Fort Worth, TX: 873–881 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- GORDONN J, ALMOND S, D J, et al, Novel approach to nonlinear/non-Gaussian Bayesian state estimation, IEEE Proceedings F Radar and Signal Processing, 140 (2): 107–113 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Arulampalam, S. Maskell, N. Gordon, etc, A tutorial on particle filters for online nonlinear/non-Gaussian Bayesian tracking, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 50 (2): 174–188(2002). [Google Scholar]
- Fredrik Gustafsson, Fredrik Gunnarsson, etc, Particle filters for positioning, navigation, and tracking, IEEE Trans. on Signal Processing, 50(2): p 425–437(2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LI P, KADIRKAMANATHAN V, Particle filtering based likelihood ratio approach to fault diagnosis in nonlinear stochastic systems, IEEE Trans. Syst., Man, Cybern. C, 31 (3): 337–343 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E Kaplan, C Hegarty, Understanding GPS: Principles and Applications, Second Edition. MA, US: Artech House, Inc, 239–264 (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.